Assange about to do a bunk...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We don't send them to N Korea because they have the death penalty (Kim has many inventive ways of killing people).
Quite. I suspect the DPRK would fail the torture and fair trial test but my point is more that criminals should not be able to hide in the UK because we don't have extradition treaties.

I hear American health care is good... perhaps he should give theirs a go...
Despite ARRSE comments about the cost of US healthcare it is free to the prisoners and good quality. Many of the Federal prisoners get sent to Devens, on the site of the former Fort Devens. Close to Boston which has a cluster of great hospitals.

As to prison care, a good many years ago I took the deposition of a prisoner who was suing my city and our police officer for shooting him. While in prison he was sent to hospital for surgery on his anterior cruciate ligament. It must have worked as 5 weeks after he was paroled he was arrested after climbing a drainpipe and forcing the 3rd floor window to burglarize an apartment.
He was back in prison when the case was tried. It did not help his case with the jury when he appeared in court wearing prison clothing with "Mass. Corrections - Norfolk" stenciled on the back.

Quite. I suspect the DPRK would fail the torture and fair trial test but my point is more that criminals should not be able to hide in the UK because we don't have extradition treaties.
I agree. Some crim on the run turns up and we cant get rid coz we dont have a treaty or have some lawyer bleating about how cruel it would be to send them back ? Boll0x. Not a safe haven for other countries problems.

Look, we're all having to pay for this over self opinionated twat. Can't we just let the Septics/Swedes 'ave him... You know, best discount on say............a few F35s. or what ever... :mrgreen:

Oyibo

LE
Look, we're all having to pay for this over self opinionated twat. Can't we just let the Septics/Swedes 'ave him... You know, best discount on say............a few F35s. or what ever... :mrgreen:
An interesting thought - 20 Saabs or 1 F35 (don't know the real prices, but I suspect Saabs are cheaper)?

There would be a beautiful irony in trading the twat for weapons.

An interesting thought - 20 Saabs or 1 F35 (don't know the real prices, but I suspect Saabs are cheaper)?

There would be a beautiful irony in trading the twat for weapons.
Well, swapping him for rape victims would be entirely too ISIS to stomach, so SAABs it is.

Assange has obviously got a ton of dirt on Williamson and Pilger, then.
Too bad there has been no talk about dirt on Hillary Clinton. If that got out his lifespan would be measured in days.

Too bad there has been no talk about dirt on Hillary Clinton. If that got out his lifespan would be measured in days.
Apart from all the stuff the Russians laundered through Assange?

Oyibo

LE
Well, swapping him for rape victims would be entirely too ISIS to stomach, so SAABs it is.
Gave you a funny, but I don't know why (tired and emotional). Is F35 a euphemism for rape?

Oyibo

LE
Well the Septics seem to be raping everyone's bank account, over that bloody plane!!!
Ah! See what you mean, Well outside my sphere of knowledge though.

Oyibo

LE
Paywalled article, but the headline says it all:

Putin's gay undercrackers? The sheets from that hotel bedroom POTUS had a whizz on? :oops: :oops::rofl:
I was thinking more about data, than actual laundry.

The smell of fancy bear musk must be hard to shift.

Poor old Julian, If only he had a bit more sense he could be in Moscow brining out books with his mucker .

I assume all profits go to the KGB widows and orphans fund, which would be good since their ex-employees do seem to be dying all over the place. Another one droped dead in Germany recently, and i supose the cathedral spotting club is due a visit to the UK soon.

Assange is in Court ref his extradition to the US hearing. He's apparently served his 50 week jail term for skipping bail and is now in prison pending the extradition resolution:
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared in a London court on Monday for a hearing on whether he should be extradited to the United States to face spying charges.

Assange, dressed in a navy suit and light blue jumper, raised his fist to supporters in the public gallery. He was cleanly shaven in contrast to the long beard he had grown while holed up in Ecuador’s embassy.

Assange, 48, faces 18 counts in the U.S. including conspiring to hack government computers and violating an espionage law. He could spend decades in prison if convicted.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He sticks around like a turd that you cannot flush away.
Usually dealt with by application of a sharp stick or other sharp implement!

Assange is in Court ref his extradition to the US hearing. He's apparently served his 50 week jail term for skipping bail and is now in prison pending the extradition resolution:
From the article it looks like he might be about to go the Guinness route to evading justice, and I don't mean claiming that he had a few sherbets at the time and so was too pissed to know what he was doing.

Latest Threads