Assange about to do a bunk...

*snigger, snigger*

"The US justice department has filed 17 new charges against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange, who is facing extradition from the UK.

The latest charges accuse him of receiving and unlawfully publishing the names of classified sources. . . "

US lays new charges against Assange
I wonder if they'll have another set of charges against Manning, or whether Obama's ruling gave a blanket 'clemency'?

I see Dear Julian is 'too ill' to attend court today.

The Ernest Saunders defence?

No chance of giving him to the Aussies?

'There yer go sport, your bloke your problem. Don't worry, we won't charge for his accommodation nor will the Ecuadorians'.

No chance of giving him to the Aussies?

'There yer go sport, your bloke your problem. Don't worry, we won't charge for his accommodation nor will the Ecuadorians'.
Sure, as long as he travels there via Sweden and the USA.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Karma's a bitch.

Sajid Javid approves extradition of Julian Assange to US on spying charges
Sajid Javid has approved the extradition of Julian Assange to the US on spying charges, placing the final decision in the hands of the courts. The Home Secretary revealed on BBC Radio 4 that he had “signed and certified” the extradition order in advance of a court hearing in London tomorrow when it is expected the US will detail all the charges against the Wikileaks founder.
Note to Julian: your actions have real world consequences.

Wordsmith

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
But but but he's a very poorly boy, at deaths door in the prison infirmary. Sadly he'll be too ill to fly, I almost guarantee it.
I'm sure the Americans, compassionate people that they are, will be happy to send a hospital ship to ensure that Assange gets the appropriate medical attention while being transferred across the Atlantic.

Wordsmith

I'm sure the Americans, compassionate people that they are, will be happy to send a hospital ship to ensure that Assange gets the appropriate medical attention while being transferred across the Atlantic.
Am feeling an Ernest Saunders moment coming with this clown.