Assange about to do a bunk...

Aha! that's where you're wrong, 'cos the TruthTeller is NOT going anywhere, see?

He won't go. Flatly refuses. Not having any of it.

''Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has said he does not consent to being extradited to the US over charges related to leaking government secrets . . . Assange told the court: "I do not wish to surrender myself for extradition for doing journalism that has won many awards and protected many people."

Summed up as 'Not Going-Can't make me'.

Stupid person.

Assange 'doesn't consent' to US extradition
He sounds like those 'Sovereign Citizen' morons in the US who believe the law doesn't apply to them. If you haven't seen any of these idiots before you're in for a treat...

"I do not wish to surrender myself for extradition for doing journalism"

“Doing journalism”, eh?

Well, it’s hardly surprising that such a master of English prose would decline to ‘consent’ to any extradition to the US, or that his luvvie supporters are blocking busy streets in protest. "My dear, can one imagine such a sleek sophisticate as darling Julian being at the mercy of those primitive beer-swilling rednecks, who’ve never even heard of matcha crepes or octopus gelato? Really, the horror ..."

Last edited:
He sounds like those 'Sovereign Citizen' morons in the US who believe the law doesn't apply to them. If you haven't seen any of these idiots before you're in for a treat...

I recall watching a US cops programme with a guy being arrested for public intoxication-he claimed that he was a Sovereign Citizen. The 2 LEOs were having no truck with this and into the cuffs he went.

Through the medium of body cam, the outraged SC began quoting the Constitution and, much to the bemusement of aforesaid LEOs, he invoked the 13th Amendment (amongst others) as to why he could not be arrested.

There is a slight pause before a world-weary cop is heard to say, 'You wanna invoke the Abolition of Slavery as a defence? 'Cos that's the 13th Amendment'.

Collapse of stout party, etc.

This rather grand statement of his, "I do not consent...", well I would remind him that;

- He has dodged the matter of consent with regard to his behaviour in Sweden
- The US authorities did not give him consent to act as he did with their systems and data
- I am quite sure that his bail backers did not give him consent to fritter their money away
- When Ecuador removed their consent for him to occupy their embassy he did not simply respect that request
- While at the embassy he seems to have flouted many of the rules that were set in place that facilitated there intitial consent to his request for asylum

So St. Julian, when it comes to needing YOUR consent which you withhold, I feel even keener that you ARE extradited to the US, but only after a long stay in jail while the case for you is ultimately exhausted and you are then measured up for a wardrobe of orange suits but little else.

What a creep.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Aha! that's where you're wrong, 'cos the TruthTeller is NOT going anywhere, see?

He won't go. Flatly refuses. Not having any of it.

''Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has said he does not consent to being extradited to the US over charges related to leaking government secrets . . . Assange told the court: "I do not wish to surrender myself for extradition for doing journalism that has won many awards and protected many people."

Summed up as 'Not Going-Can't make me'.

Stupid person.

Assange 'doesn't consent' to US extradition
I rather enjoyed the footage of him 'not consenting' to be removed from the Ecuadorian embassy.

Wordsmith :twisted:

Did you know that he is being held in 'appalling conditions':
Julian Assange is being held in one of Britain's most high profile prisons, in what his WikiLeaks colleague describe as "appalling" conditions.
The 47-year-old is in "general" solitary confinement because he mostly spends 23 hours a day in his cell, Kristinn Hrafnsson says.
The WikiLeaks editor-in-chief says the situation is "unacceptable".
"We are worried about Julian Assange. We are hearing that the situation in Belmarsh prison, in Her Majesty's prison, is appalling because of austerity and cutbacks," he said outside Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.
"For the last weeks since he was arrested he has spent 23 out of 24 hours a day in his cell most of the time. "That is what we call in general terms solitary confinement. That's unacceptable. That applies to most of the prisoners in that appalling facility. It is unacceptable that a publisher is spending time in that prison."

I thought that being in prison wasn't supposed to be a luxury lifestyle enjoying benefits such as skateboarding around the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Assange held in 'appalling' conditions in UK prison, colleagues claim

That poor baby in "unacceptable" conditions!!

Wait until he ends up in the US and gets sent to Florence!!

The again he is probably safer locked down 23 hours a day than if he was in general population of a prison.

That poor baby in "unacceptable" conditions!!

Wait until he ends up in the US and gets sent to Florence!!

The again he is probably safer locked down 23 hours a day than if he was in general population of a prison.
It's only unacceptable because he is a 'publisher'. If he was a common or garden crim the conditions would be just fine.

It's only unacceptable because he is a 'publisher'. If he was a common or garden crim the conditions would be just fine.
Perhaps Gerry Adams will offer to smear the walls with sh1t, to make poor Julian feel at home?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
*snigger*

"Ecuador has begun giving the US some of Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange's possessions left behind following his stay in its London embassy.

The country's foreign minister José Valencia authorised the seizure of equipment earlier this month.

The material includes manuscripts, legal papers, medical records and electronic equipment.

Mr Assange's lawyer said the move was "completely unprecedented in the history of asylum". . . ."

Ecuador hands Assange belongings to US

*snigger, snigger*

"The US justice department has filed 17 new charges against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange, who is facing extradition from the UK.

The latest charges accuse him of receiving and unlawfully publishing the names of classified sources. . . "

US lays new charges against Assange
I wonder if they'll have another set of charges against Manning, or whether Obama's ruling gave a blanket 'clemency'?