Assange about to do a bunk...

I nicked it off a silk during a rather splendid closing argument I was listening to.

I nearly stood up in court and shouted "Damn! You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore!"
Taggart walt

I nicked it off a silk during a rather splendid closing argument I was listening to.

I nearly stood up in court and shouted "Damn! You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore!"
Which would have been followed by "the prisoner will be seated" from the judge.

It most definitely was a political decision. The Septics have been badgering the Ecuadorians for years to take the necessary steps, but as long as Correa was the president, they had no chance. Then Moreno became president there and everything changed. He's hanging on by a thread because he's under indictment for corruption himself, so anything that gets him some support from anywhere is welcome. In this case, "support" was provided by the Septics, along with a loan of 4.5 billion dollaz. What Moreno doesn't know is that he'll be dropped like a hot tatty as soon as he's outlived his usefulness, the naive berk.

MsG
So, nothing to do with beardy weirdo publishing a photo of Austerity Moreno eating lobster in bed ?
Hand.
Biting.
Feeds.
Assange - incredibly stupid.

Assange must be so happy knowing Diane Abbott is wanting to help him, bet he sleeps well at night.
Ms Abbott will probably get him the electric chair in the US of A when she bungles it up as usual!!

Interesting spin from the grauniad on this.

Labour MP Jess Phillips writes: “The first and most pressing case he [Assange] should answer is the one where he has delayed, and therefore denied, possible justice to two Swedish women. The UK government should support his extradition to Sweden before they even begin to consider any pressure from the US,”

Failure to extradite Assange to Sweden would endorse ‘rape culture’, say women’s groups

Must be a quandary for the paper, which way to report this debacle.
How to describe Assange - a brave whistleblower or a cowardly sex criminal?

Shortly before some are shot and burried in a forest, or recalled to Moscow and executed after a show trial? For old times sake?
Corbyn's Labour. Just you wait?

FFS make sure it's scent and not nerve gas.
Or radioactive tea.

Is this the only picture out there, or have there been others on UK telly new's. He looks a bit like a ranty, trampy, granddad, nutter. No wonder they cancelled his tenancy if he was wandering around inside looking like that and chatting with his invisible friends.
I thought the issue was he agreed not to interfere with democratic processes, and then he did.

Assange's supports tell us a lot about the left - they never waste an opportunity to attack the interests of the West, but have nothing positive to say. I expect extreme right wing groups have also benefited from his actions.

Interesting spin from the grauniad on this.

Labour MP Jess Phillips writes: “The first and most pressing case he [Assange] should answer is the one where he has delayed, and therefore denied, possible justice to two Swedish women. The UK government should support his extradition to Sweden before they even begin to consider any pressure from the US,”

Failure to extradite Assange to Sweden would endorse ‘rape culture’, say women’s groups

Must be a quandary for the paper, which way to report this debacle.
How to describe Assange - a brave whistleblower or a cowardly sex criminal?
If he gets extradited to Sweden will the anti American crowd shut up?

Where is the pathetic wànker? Belmarsh? Pentonville? I would have thought his future residence would be a bit of an upgrade from those Victorian hell holes. He has en-suite facilities to look forward to.

I'm bursting with excitement at the thought of his misery for 35 years.

Where is the pathetic wànker? Belmarsh? Pentonville? I would have thought his future residence would be a bit of an upgrade from those Victorian hell holes. He has en-suite facilities to look forward to.

I'm sure that he can't wait to redecorate the place with a nice shade of Essence of Bodily Functions.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fair's fair. The Swedish rape charges are an utter joke.

Assange potted a bird sans condom.

The next night he potted her friend - Again sans condom.

Friends compare notes a week later - In Sweden that's rape!

Assange - Possible sex pest, yes. Rapist in any other jurisdiction. No

Sweden has learnt a lot about rape in the seven years that JA jailed himself in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Assange needs locking up simply for giving Bradley Manning airtime. I'm all for that. Assange is a useless idiot.

Assange's behavior back in 2011 wouldn't warrant rape charges in Brisbane, Manchester, Los Angeles, Johannesburg or Auckland - now or ever.

They wouldn't rate a charge of rape in Stockholm these days either.

They've got bigger fish to fry.

Plenty of fish. Many many fish...

Apart from expelling them from the party immediately on conviction do you mean? Osasanya is no longer a Labour Party member and won’t be standing for them in any GE.
It is only April and this year I already seem to be on a diet of whatever foot happens to be in my mouth.

@psychobabble , many thanks for pointing out my error.

The cells in Florence look cozy with all mod. convs. Sturdy concrete bed and concrete chair.

I was hoping to hear that they would shuttle him from Alabama in the summer to northern Minnesota in the winter. The exercise yard in Minnesota would be refreshing on those winter days when the temp is -40.

Earlier today I saw a rather neurotic-looking Duchess of Beaufort, no less, singing our man's praises (despite his having cost her a few bob when he jumped bail, the cad) and telling us all that we must regard dear Julian as "a hero"; indeed, going by her language and demeanour, any run-of-the-mill VC winner would be a poltroon by comparison. Reassuring evidence, were any needed, that bonkers eccentricity (to put it charitably) is still to be found, alive and well, in the upper reaches of the British aristocracy.