Assange about to do a bunk...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dont know where Litvinenko is buried but I think it would be easy to find in the dark

I was reading this morning that Ecuador is trying to build closer ties to the United States. Ditching Assange could be a political decision on the part of the Ecuadoran government so as not to hinder things.

Alternatively the US government could have told the Ecuadoran government to kick him out before they talk. Neither would surprise me.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I was reading this morning that Ecuador is trying to build closer ties to the United States. Ditching Assange could be a political decision on the part of the Ecuadoran government so as not to hinder things.

Alternatively the US government could have told the Ecuadoran government to kick him out before they talk. Neither would surprise me.
It most definitely was a political decision. The Septics have been badgering the Ecuadorians for years to take the necessary steps, but as long as Correa was the president, they had no chance. Then Moreno became president there and everything changed. He's hanging on by a thread because he's under indictment for corruption himself, so anything that gets him some support from anywhere is welcome. In this case, "support" was provided by the Septics, along with a loan of 4.5 billion dollaz. What Moreno doesn't know is that he'll be dropped like a hot tatty as soon as he's outlived his usefulness, the naive berk.

MsG

An intersting commentary -

The Wikileaks Case Is Just Beginning

It does make the point that had Assange continued to be sensible and wage lawfare through the UK courts there were case law in his favour.

Now, he's thoroughly traduced himself and make his advocate's task considerable more difficult.

New word for today, I look forward to using it.
I nicked it off a silk during a rather splendid closing argument I was listening to.

I nearly stood up in court and shouted "Damn! You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore!"

I’m a Mod. We don’t do levity or humour.
It's got to be delivered in the deadpan Tommy Lee Jones "seen it all, or at least most of it" voice.

Is this the only picture out there, or have there been others on UK telly new's. He looks a bit like a ranty, trampy, granddad, nutter. No wonder they cancelled his tenancy if he was wandering around inside looking like that and chatting with his invisible friends.

How low can you stoop?

Using a cat for political purposes!

Oh dear...