Assange about to do a bunk...

The irony is that this creep has probably had a more horrid few years in whatever broom cupboard the Ecuadorians keep him in than would have been the case in a cushy Swedish prison.
Yeah but he would not be able to play the "look at me - the World's Governments are ganging up on me" as he helps anti Western regimes, terrorists, etc. Just like that ar$ehole Snowdon - if he cared about freedom so much why did he go and hide in Russia?

If only Assange could be transported to somewhere remote.....

Last edited:
Yeah but he would not be able to play the "look at me - the World's Governments are ganging up on me" as he helps anti Western regimes, terrorists, etc. Just like that ar$ehole Snowdon - if he cared and freedom so much why did he go and hide in Russia?

If only Assange could be transported to somewhere remote.....
Gruinard?

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
A conspiracy theorist might conclude that the DOJ knows it will never get its hands on him and has deliberately leaked this to ensure that Assange stays where he is. He's in a maximum security prison of his own making at someone else's expense. In 40 years he'll leave his embassy prison in a box

A conspiracy theorist might conclude that the DOJ knows it will never get its hands on him and has deliberately leaked this to ensure that Assange stays where he is. He's in a maximum security prison of his own making at someone else's expense. In 40 years he'll leave his embassy prison in a box
Do the UK still pay for a police watch? Or have they taken that expensive roster duty off?

A lot less than 40 years.

Julian is in a bad way. Even RN submariners get to breathe fresh air once in a while. Our man has been indoors, living off take aways and breathing an atmosphere of almost pure cat flatulence for years now.

Remember, he's not entitled to NHS treatment so the doctors attending him are of the moonlighting GP working as an on-call doctor for posh hotels cash in advance please variety. Julian's ailments have progressed beyond the stage where they can be treated with the kit found in a doctor's bag.

He admits to blood pressure, skeleto muscular and dental problems serious enough that they need treatment in hospital. I'd have a wager that he's also got significant mental health issues - he wasn't playing with a full deck when he entered the embassy. Blokes in prison solitary apparently start to go nuts within 3 months.

I suspect that the undertaker's van will be pulling up outside the Ecuadorian embassy within 18 months. The cause of death? Take your pick:-

2/1 Suicide
3/1 Food poisoning from dodgy pizza
4/1 Botched abduction by Ecuadorian SAS
5/1 Stabbed with a letter opener by the attractive Embassy secretary who can't take Julian's increasingly bizarre sexual advances.
6/1 Mercy killing by Ecuadorian ambassador.
7/1 Feline syphilis
8/1 Burst appendix (Julian had his out as a child but the ambassador will stick to his story)
9/1 B-52 air strike on embassy as Trump tweets: "See, I told you we didn't have an extradition warrant"

Julian is in a bad way. Even RN submariners get to breathe fresh air once in a while. Our man has been indoors, living off take aways and breathing an atmosphere of almost pure cat flatulence for years now.

Remember, he's not entitled to NHS treatment so the doctors attending him are of the moonlighting GP working as an on-call doctor for posh hotels cash in advance please variety. Julian's ailments have progressed beyond the stage where they can be treated with the kit found in a doctor's bag.

He admits to blood pressure, skeleto muscular and dental problems serious enough that they need treatment in hospital. I'd have a wager that he's also got significant mental health issues - he wasn't playing with a full deck when he entered the embassy. Blokes in prison solitary apparently start to go nuts within 3 months.

I suspect that the undertaker's van will be pulling up outside the Ecuadorian embassy within 18 months. The cause of death? Take your pick:-

2/1 Suicide
5/1 Stabbed with a letter opener by the attractive Embassy secretary who can't take Julian's increasingly bizarre sexual advances.
7/1 Feline syphilis
8/1 Burst appendix (Julian had his out as a child but the ambassador will stick to his story)
9/1 B-52 air strike on embassy as Trump tweets: "See, I told you we didn't have an extradition warrant"
Does the embassy not have any lawns or something for him for a stroll...kinda like in a prison yard

The irony is that this creep has probably had a more horrid few years in whatever broom cupboard the Ecuadorians keep him in than would have been the case in a cushy Swedish prison.
But not ADX Florence :)

Go Flo!

Does the embassy not have any lawns or something for him for a stroll...kinda like in a prison yard
No lawns but there is a tiny balcony on which he appears from time to time and from which he issues proclamations.

Unfortunately, it only seems to be coppers turning up to see him now so I expect his ego has taken a bit of a kicking. No doubt he believes that the embassy is monitored 24/7 by CIA black helicopters that stand ready to snatch him if he pops his head out of the window.

Look at that photo - never mind "there's never a copper around when you need one", where's a feckin sniper when you need one?

2/1 Suicide
7/1 Feline syphilis
Maybe they should call the KS A-Team?

They'll get him out OK - maybe in several diplomatic bags though.

What the Ecuadorians ought to do is just surrepticiously move premises one night without bothering to tell him , then the police can calmly pick him up and send him on his way .

Look at that photo - never mind "there's never a copper around when you need one", where's a feckin sniper when you need one?
Meh. Pop out of the alley, half second shot of OC gel in his grid then scoot around the corner leaving him a puking, dribbling, snivelling mess.

I guess he's just lucky he never upset Vlad, otherwise that visiting doctor might turn out to be trained by the GRU. Hang on a minute, maybe he is. Perhaps that's the cause of all your mysterious ailments Julian! Better stop allowing the doctor in right away in case he is poisoning you. But the maybe the Russians have slipped something in the Embassy water supply too. Best if you stop drinking Julian. No that's not paranoid dear boy, perfectly rational.

I guess he's just lucky he never upset Vlad, otherwise that visiting doctor might turn out to be trained by the GRU. Hang on a minute, maybe he is. Perhaps that's the cause of all your mysterious ailments Julian! Better stop allowing the doctor in right away in case he is poisoning you. But the maybe the Russians have slipped something in the Embassy water supply too. Best if you stop drinking Julian. No that's not paranoid dear boy, perfectly rational.

Colonel Fyodor Tiddlesovich Koshka of the GRU (Codename MICHI), seen at the window of the Ecuadorian embassy.

A spokesman for the Russian embassy denied that Michi was a Russian agent, and stated that claims the cat was involved in 'Operation Sh1t in His Food' were baseless allegations made to discredit Russia. The spokesman suggested that if there were suspicions that Mr Assange's food had been tampered with it would be a false flag operation designed to discredit Russia, conducted by MI6 using a Spaniel which had been seen loitering in the vicinity of the embassy on several occasions. The spokesman provided a post submitted to the popular British Army Rumour Service site made by a user calling themselves 118118 as proof of this, although the Guardian has been unable to make head or tail of the 14,500 word long post and a series of clearly photoshopped pictures.

(www.Grauniad.co.uk//Archimedes_Needs_To_Get_out-More)

Colonel Fyodor Tiddlesovich Koshka of the GRU (Codename MICHI), seen at the window of the Ecuadorian embassy.

A spokesman for the Russian embassy denied that Michi was a Russian agent, and stated that claims the cat was involved in 'Operation Sh1t in His Food' were baseless allegations made to discredit Russia. The spokesman suggested that if there were suspicions that Mr Assange's food had been tampered with it would be a false flag operation designed to discredit Russia, conducted by MI6 using a Spaniel which had been seen loitering in the vicinity of the embassy on several occasions. The spokesman provided a post submitted to the popular British Army Rumour Service site made by a user calling themselves 118118 as proof of this, although the Guardian has been unable to make head or tail of the 14,500 word long post and a series of clearly photoshopped pictures.

(www.Grauniad.co.uk//Archimedes_Needs_To_Get_out-More)
So that's where @Jef Leppard went