Assange about to do a bunk...

Giving someone a cat with a cock and balls on his face is quite the message :)

Julian's legal advisor is a top of the range Australian barrister called Jennifer Robinson who practices at the English Bar. Here is her photo off Wikipedia.

Ms Robinson, if you're reading this, remember that your client hasn't been alone with a woman for several years and he probably spent many hours staring at that photo and thinking about legal briefs before his Internet access was cut off.

Should you agree to meet with him, it'll have to be at his place and it will be knee deep in cat sh1t with empty tins of Whiskas everywhere. You may wish to swap your normal business attire for one of those disposable paper boiler suits that coppers wear when entering the home of an axe murderer.

FFS don't ask to go to the bathroom.
She could get me off.

It's the poor cat I feel sorry for - cooped-up with that loon day-in day-out
And domestic cats are normally pretty particular about their personal admin, something which has always featured very low in Assange's list of priorities. He is a notoriously gungey individual.

BBC cites the Ecuadorian president as describing Julian as 'A stone in our shoe'.

It's the poor cat I feel sorry for - cooped-up with that loon day-in day-out

Free the Embassy one!

Yes, this sort of thing is right up the street of the RSPCA these days I understand in the Spanish Inquisition mode.

To add to the crazy world of Julian and his suing of his saviours let's get them to bring about some action on behalf of the cat, would it be the Embassy staff in the firing line (does diplomatic immunity extend to cover crimes against cats) or will it be Julian to have to worry? If there is a statute of limitations on such offences (say ten years) then he can sit out further time in his current bijou residence.

Julian's legal advisor is a top of the range Australian barrister called Jennifer Robinson who practices at the English Bar. Here is her photo off Wikipedia.

Ms Robinson, if you're reading this, remember that your client hasn't been alone with a woman for several years and he probably spent many hours staring at that photo and thinking about legal briefs before his Internet access was cut off.

Should you agree to meet with him, it'll have to be at his place and it will be knee deep in cat sh1t with empty tins of Whiskas everywhere. You may wish to swap your normal business attire for one of those disposable paper boiler suits that coppers wear when entering the home of an axe murderer.

FFS don't ask to go to the bathroom.

The OP should start a thread called Briefs I'd Like to Get Into......

The OP should start a thread called Briefs I'd Like to Get Into......
That reminds me of the old joke, what do you call a lady barrister with no briefs? A solicitor.

BBC cites the Ecuadorian president as describing Julian as 'A stone in our shoe'.
Mild. I'd say 'arrogant, entitled, misguided unwelcome house guest'.

What is his daily routine?

Woke up at 1pm in time for the news.
Watched TV from the sofa/bed.
Had a shower, got dressed and made some toast and a cup of coffee.
Returned to sofa and browsed t’internet.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador wouldn’t give me the wifi password.
Returned to sofa.
Reminisced using the wànk bank from that time in Sweden.
Had a wànk, wiped clean using my socks.
Had a nap, got up and made some toast for lunch.
Stroked my pussy, made it purr. (It seems to be getting thin?).
Returned to sofa.
Watched neighbours and home & away.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador asked me to feed the cat and empty the litter tray.
Returned to sofa.
Allowed access to internet for 2 hours.
Caught up on emails - 20 minutes
Caught up on global affairs - 20 minutes
Browsed t’internet - 80 minutes.
Had wànk. Had another wànk. Couldn’t find the socks? used the Ecuadorean’s spare flag to wipe clean.
Had a nap.
Got up, made toast and coffee for evening meal. Ran out of vegemite.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador refused to send his driver to the Earls Court happy shopper to buy some more.
Returned to the sofa.
Got up, admired myself in the mirror and reminded myself of how much of a shining light to humanity I am.
Returned to sofa.
Did some exercise by running around the room (20 times around my beautiful sofa, GO!).
Had a wànk.
Had a shower.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador told me to clean my washroom.
Returned to sofa.
Fell asleep.

What is his daily routine?

Woke up at 1pm in time for the news.
Watched TV from the sofa/bed.
Had a shower, got dressed and made some toast and a cup of coffee.
Returned to sofa and browsed t’internet.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador wouldn’t give me the wifi password.
Returned to sofa.
Reminisced using the wànk bank from that time in Sweden.
Had a wànk, wiped clean using my socks.
Had a nap, got up and made some toast for lunch.
Stroked my pussy, made it purr. (It seems to be getting thin?).
Returned to sofa.
Watched neighbours and home & away.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador asked me to feed the cat and empty the litter tray.
Returned to sofa.
Allowed access to internet for 2 hours.
Caught up on emails - 20 minutes
Caught up on global affairs - 20 minutes
Browsed t’internet - 80 minutes.
Had wànk. Had another wànk. Couldn’t find the socks? used the Ecuadorean’s spare flag to wipe clean.
Had a nap.
Got up, made toast and coffee for evening meal. Ran out of vegemite.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador refused to send his driver to the Earls Court happy shopper to buy some more.
Returned to the sofa.
Got up, admired myself in the mirror and reminded myself of how much of a shining light to humanity I am.
Returned to sofa.
Did some exercise by running around the room (20 times around my beautiful sofa, GO!).
Had a wànk.
Had a shower.
Threw a tantrum, rolled on the floor and cried about not respecting my human rights after the Ecuadorean ambassador told me to clean my washroom.
Returned to sofa.
Fell asleep.
I believe the "had a shower" bits may be made up.