Assange about to do a bunk...

"Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder takes legal action against Ecuador"

Assange takes legal action against Ecuador

I can't see this ending well
Jolly good. Biting the hand the feeds him.

I wonder if he's taking the legal action in Ecuador, or the UK? Either way, all the defending counsel has to do is call him to give evidence in person. Snigger.

"You're violating my fundamental rights and freedoms!"

"Easily solved Mr Assange, **** off out the front door"
If I may rephrase slightly:

"Yes we are. Tough shit. We remind you that you are free to leave at any time"

I wonder if he's taking the legal action in Ecuador, or the UK? Either way, all the defending counsel has to do is call him to give evidence in person. Snigger.
Julian's legal advisor is a top of the range Australian barrister called Jennifer Robinson who practices at the English Bar. Here is her photo off Wikipedia.

Ms Robinson, if you're reading this, remember that your client hasn't been alone with a woman for several years and he probably spent many hours staring at that photo and thinking about legal briefs before his Internet access was cut off.

Should you agree to meet with him, it'll have to be at his place and it will be knee deep in cat sh1t with empty tins of Whiskas everywhere. You may wish to swap your normal business attire for one of those disposable paper boiler suits that coppers wear when entering the home of an axe murderer.

FFS don't ask to go to the bathroom.

If I may rephrase slightly:

"Yes we are. Tough shit. We remind you that you are free to leave at any time"
It could of course be a blinder by the Ecuadorians.

1. Lightly antagonise our* Julian.
2. Wait for him to take legal action.
3. Announce a break down in trust, invite him to leave.
4. When he doesn't, ask plod to remove him.

* yours, not mine.

Apparently the cat's name is Michi (Ecuadorian Spanish for "Cat").

I was hoping it was "Rapey", or something like that.

This is all actually quite funny. If I was the Ecuadorian ambo, I'd shove that litigation of his up his arse and throw the ungrateful bastard out the door.

In rendering his judgement, His Honor Judge Dago Spiccierrez of the Quito High Court made the following comments:

"We find the case brought by Mr Assange to be proven. The conditions under which he has been housed have become untenable. With each act of provocation toward third party governments by Mr Assange bringing a commensurate restriction on his privileges, it has reached the point where to continue to offer accommodation to Mr Assange is injurious to his health, both physical and mental. We thank Mr Assange for having brought these matters to our attention through this action, and we find that we cannot permit this situation to continue.

In his evidence to the court, our Most Excellent Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Jose, and his deputy, Hose-B, have laid before us detailed record of Mr Assange's actions while under our care, and the political ramifications of those actions. Were our London Embassy to relax the conditions under which Mr Assange is accommodated, his prior behavior is such that we would expect unacceptable future behavior.

Therefore, it is the judgement of this court that Mr Assange's privileges of residence in our London Embassy are revoked forthwith, and he is to vacate the Embassy upon notification of this judgement. Should Mr Assange be unwilling to vacate his accommodation, His Excellecy is authorized, and required, to forcibly eject Mr Assange. He is further authorized to request local police assistance.

Turning to financial matters, in restitution of his current conditions of accommodation, Mr Assange is awarded $1 in damages.

Leave to appeal Is available to Mr Assange, however it is an order of this court that his vacation of the Embassy be a precondition of any such appeal. Additionally, our Most Excellent Ambassador to the United Kingdom is to raise a bill of accommodation at fair market prices for the services provided to Mr Assange since 2012. Such bill shall be settled before any appeal may be lodged."

oh dear....

He really has rewritten the book on how to make enemies. First of all, he skips bail leaving his friends and supporters who had stood surety for him, several £K out of pocket. Now he intends turning on the people who have increasingly reluctantly given him sanctuary for the past few years.

Julian's legal advisor is a top of the range Australian barrister called Jennifer Robinson who practices at the English Bar.
I hope that she isn't expecting to be paid.

It could of course be a blinder by the Ecuadorians.

1. Lightly antagonise our* Julian.
2. Wait for him to take legal action.
3. Announce a break down in trust, invite him to leave.
4. When he doesn't, send 15 men by two private jets, remembering appropriate tools.

* yours, not mine.
Fixed

In rendering his judgement, His Honor Judge Dago Spiccierrez of the Quito High Court made the following comments:

"We find the case brought by Mr Assange to be proven. The conditions under which he has been housed have become untenable. With each act of provocation toward third party governments by Mr Assange bringing a commensurate restriction on his privileges, it has reached the point where to continue to offer accommodation to Mr Assange is injurious to his health, both physical and mental. We thank Mr Assange for having brought these matters to our attention through this action, and we find that we cannot permit this situation to continue.

In his evidence to the court, our Most Excellent Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Jose, and his deputy, Hose-B, have laid before us detailed record of Mr Assange's actions while under our care, and the political ramifications of those actions. Were our London Embassy to relax the conditions under which Mr Assange is accommodated, his prior behavior is such that we would expect unacceptable future behavior.

Therefore, it is the judgement of this court that Mr Assange's privileges of residence in our London Embassy are revoked forthwith, and he is to vacate the Embassy upon notification of this judgement. Should Mr Assange be unwilling to vacate his accommodation, His Excellecy is authorized, and required, to forcibly eject Mr Assange. He is further authorized to request local police assistance.

Turning to financial matters, in restitution of his current conditions of accommodation, Mr Assange is awarded $1 in damages.

Leave to appeal Is available to Mr Assange, however it is an order of this court that his vacation of the Embassy be a precondition of any such appeal. Additionally, our Most Excellent Ambassador to the United Kingdom is to raise a bill of accommodation at fair market prices for the services provided to Mr Assange since 2012. Such bill shall be settled before any appeal may be lodged."
If only ...