Assange about to do a bunk...

It’s coming up 3 years, the soft cnut should man up.
More like 6 years. He entered the Ecuadorean Embassy in August 2012. Snigger.

Time he was kicked out of the UK. His general health must be pretty ropey after being cooped up for some years now. Even his Internet access has been restricted by the Ecuadorian Embassy - time he manned up and left the UK to face whatever music the Swedes, or more likely he Yanks have in store for him. or, he could go back to Oz and live out his life on some remote sheep ranch.

Or he could seek asylum in the Maduro's Peoples Paradise of Venezuela.

If you've never seen it before, treat yourself. Julian Assange winning the All-Iceland twatathon.

The bird in the black top takes her chances, coming within rapey distance.

Time he was kicked out of the UK. His general health must be pretty ropey after being cooped up for some years now. Even his Internet access has been restricted by the Ecuadorian Embassy - time he manned up and left the UK to face whatever music the Swedes, or more likely he Yanks have in store for him. or, he could go back to Oz and live out his life on some remote sheep ranch.

I suspect the music the Yanks' have in store for him is very quiet indeed. I believe those supermax cells are soundproof. Julian wont be wanting to spend the rest of his life locked up with little chance to go outdoors and no Internet access. Oh, err ...

I suspect the music the Yanks' have in store for him is very quiet indeed. I believe those supermax cells are soundproof. Julian wont be wanting to spend the rest of his life locked up with little chance to go outdoors and no Internet access. Oh, err ...
Much more effective if, after Arseange leaves the embassy, the Yanks just ignore him and then, every year or so, just say something in relation to him to show that they haven't forgotten him. Have someone bump into him in the street and nod, smile and walk on. Keep the pest on edge for the rest of his life. Do the Yanks do subtle?

Oh, @uncle_vanya, Arseange is not the sort of Aussie to go anywhere near a sheep station. He looks much more 'inner city'.

Technically he's not in the UK.

Technically he's not in the UK.
<Pantomime voice> Oh yes he is! </Pantomime voice>

The Vienna Convention provides that embassies and diplomatic missions are inviolable. Local authorities may not enter the premises unless invited by the head of the mission. It does not provide that the embassy becomes sovereign territory of the mission.

Take for example the British Consulate in the Georgia Pacific building in Atlanta. It's on the 34th floor. It'd be one hell of a legal instrument that makes the 34th floor British Sovereign territory, but not the rest of the 50-odd floors in the building.

If a local loon kicks off, the staff may request local plod to come and arrest said loon. If it was Sovereign territory, no crime would have been committed against the local law.

So, "inviolable", rather than "Sovereign". Hence why Assange is basically saying "ner ner ner ner ner" to the Met from his ivory tower.

His day will come. No rush.

Do the Yanks do subtle?
You're 'having a giraffe, mate! Subtle? Hell, no. Sometimes I really wish we did, but subtlety is not a strongpoint of USG.

Bomb the living shit out of something/someone - absolutely, come on down, have we got news for you.

Anyway, who needs to be subtle when you can just lock the cvnt up for 35 years in a beyond-maximum security prison?

You're 'having a giraffe, mate! Subtle? Hell, no. Sometimes I really wish we did, but subtlety is not a strongpoint of USG.

Bomb the living shit out of something/someone - absolutely, come on down, have we got news for you.

Anyway, who needs to be subtle when you can just lock the cvnt up for 35 years in a beyond-maximum security prison?
Well I won't ask if they (you) do irony, then!

It's not really irony. More sarcasm, but many get those confused :)
I just like the idea of him having to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. Not just when he's in the shower.

So, "inviolable", rather than "Sovereign". Hence why Assange is basically saying "ner ner ner ner ner" to the Met from his ivory tower.

His day will come. No rush.
Oh yes there is.

Don you know how many bottles of whiskey have been put on his head by various units for the first to lay hands on and arrest.

;)