Asma Assad of Syria: right of entry in to the UK?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Astatine, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Short answer: No She's a UK citizen with right of abode (subject to below).

Longer Answer: If we take the forgoing as given, it may be complicated if she has taken dual nationality and/or abrogated her rights upon beoming the spouse of a Head of State of a Third Country.

Even Longer Answer still: Why are you still haunting these pages? You bring nothing, you add nothing and you take a virtual kicking at every turn.

Do us all a favour. Die.
  2. ****!
    she can come and stay at my house anytime she likes.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If Assad falls, Abdullah of Jordan will be next. I would not be surprised if his father King Hussein arranged for his Sandhurst-trained son to get a UK passport in the 60s by dint of his British wife, thereby granting Abdullah right of entry in to the UK, even though not born in the UK nor a UK citizen, should he have to flee, which is a certainty!

4. Looks can be deceiving. She's been the one prompting her husband to ruthlessly kill the opposition: "The female is the DEADLIER of the species".

Without her by his side to stiffen him, Assad is gone within days!

5. Fnarr, fnar! Snigger.....

• Like Like x 4
  6. Damn!! I wanted to say that! ^
  7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Could any (I mean ANY) of the Mods please take the OP outside and give him a kicking? He continually takes up bandwidth in fora where we cannot let go our full breadth of bile at the inanity of his posts.
  8. sure, let her bring the hubby as well, they are filthy filthy rich and wont be any burden on the state at all and will spend lavishly helping the economy.

they allready have a lot of family and personal friends here anyway........

9. I wouldn't be so sure, though there may well be an attempt. There are many differences between Syria and the Hashemite Kingdom, not the least of which is that the Jordanian
    Army is actually worth a damn.....and the Jordanian leadership doesn't and hasn't adhered to the quaint policy so beloved of Assad et al of killing vast numbers of their own citizens.

Has anyone else noticed that dodgy Middle East leaders whom Blair has had the invariable photo-op and face time with have recently had the tendency to be deposed, arrested, lynched or find themselves fighting their own populace? It's becoming positively unhealthy to be associated with that man.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. this pic is dying for a caption contest.

11. As she is a traitor, then she should be denied entry into the UK. Also, just because she was born in the UK, it doesn't make her British. If she had Nigerian parents, that would make her Nigerian.
  12. You seem to have overlooked one important fact, she has a snatch!

She could move in to my attic flat and nudge my carpets with her forhead as often as she likes..............
  13. What has she done to make her a traitor?

Being born in Britain before 1983 does, of course, make her British wherever her parents are from.

If she needs anywhere to claim asylum I'm happy to stick the wife in the shed for a few days while I examine her credentials.