ASM tradesman or tarmac technician

Discussion in 'REME' started by gtispanners, Nov 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Imagine my surprise, whilst sat in a mind numbingly boring lesson with the german border guard,
    at the defence school of boredom. I awoken by the sound of an extremely irritated ASM of the corps
    drilling two of the corp's young hopes for the future to whithin the inch of their lives, surely a job for the provost Sgt????????????????
    Their crime.................................Playing with mobile phones!!!!!!!!!

The tiffy students want to know how come the above mentioned Cfn managed to get a signal when they never can
  2. Perhaps he was angry at losing his weapon.......

ooops sorry, I meant to say signal 8)
  3. Was there a p**s up last night? the only time i ever see him in there is to try and catch the adults out!!
  4. what I want to know is, did he get permission to leave his place of work early, or did he just do one without signing the early knock off book?

do as I say not as I do!!
  5. If you tiffy students had the balls to grip the Crafties, perhaps the ASM wouldn't need to.....:)
  6. Just like you did Nige? LoL

My alibi
    I was in a resit-resit :?
  7. Yeah but Nige in what way would you want us to grip them............... Just like you used to perhaps,

With a bit of pinky assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Round the throat worked well, as long as you didn't do it for too long ;)
  9. You need to be harsh with SOME of the little turds bare in mind they might end up at your unit. I make no appologies for thrashing some of the little twerps that needed it when I was there just make sure the punishment fits the crime! The new AGAI system should make things easier.