Asking questions of the SPVA and Dept of Health

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by CharlieBubbles, Feb 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After writting to the SPVA and Dept of Health, although I have had replies, there have been NO answers!

Our ref: DE00000384320

Dear Mr ********,

Thank you for your further email to the Department of Health about healthcare for war veterans. I have been asked to reply.

I appreciate why you feel strongly about this issue. However, I note from our records that we have written to you several times about this issue and, in doing so, have given you all the information we have available. As such, as must now consider this correspondence to be closed. Any further correspondence we receive from you on this issue will be logged but you will not receive a reply.

I am sorry I am unable to be of further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Service Centre
    Department of Health

And she has the bloody cheek to say THEY know how I am too many other feel when they run into dead ends with the SPVA and NHS when we ask for help with Pysical and Mental Health illness and NOTHING comes!!

Bloody hypocrites................ :x :x
  2. Next time, ask to speak to the organ grinder, not the monkey. These num nuts have been told to say this to get people off their backs asking awquard questions. They have many tricks up their sleave :!: The question is ------ can you out smart them :?:--- They all have their weak points :!: