Asking for time off for Annual Camp

#2
Couple of things,

1. He seems like a right numb twat, who would employ him in the first place.

2. How come he gets a week in Aya napa, when he's there for 14 days? I've just done 6 months and was told it was off limits.

3. The wife's left me while I was away, any chance Becky from HR can fit me in whilst Dumbos assaulting the beaches?

The moral of the story is. If you a thick c unt in a good job, don't feck it up by joining the bloody TA.

This message was brought to you by BruceWillis, thank you and goodnight!
 
#3
brucewillis said:
Couple of things,

1. He seems like a right numb t**t, who would employ him in the first place.

2. How come he gets a week in Aya napa, when he's there for 14 days? I've just done 6 months and was told it was off limits.

3. The wife's left me while I was away, any chance Becky from HR can fit me in whilst Dumbos assaulting the beaches?

The moral of the story is. If you a thick c unt in a good job, don't feck it up by joining the bloody TA.

This message was brought to you by BruceWillis, thank you and goodnight!
Its just the square that is.
 
#4
Is that so. I really must read the small print.

And what of Becky from HR, would she do a turn with dashing fellow like myself. Glint in my eye, touch of sarcasm in my tone, knee trembler behind the chip shop. Ladies form a que there!
 
#5
brucewillis said:
Is that so. I really must read the small print.

And what of Becky from HR, would she do a turn with dashing fellow like myself. Glint in my eye, touch of sarcasm in my tone, knee trembler behind the chip shop. Ladies form a que there!
Was it a blanket ban from 32 SR Group, or were you just not told the OOB areas?
 
#7
heidtheba said:
brucewillis said:
Is that so. I really must read the small print.

And what of Becky from HR, would she do a turn with dashing fellow like myself. Glint in my eye, touch of sarcasm in my tone, knee trembler behind the chip shop. Ladies form a que there!
Was it a blanket ban from 32 SR Group, or were you just not told the OOB areas?
To be honest I didn't take much notice with it being a winter tour, just chucked it into the mix for comedy effect.

Birdy,
Thats the hoilday you and I are yet to have pet! xx
 
#8
"When you get the call, you get the call"

They get called for annual camp? Wow he must be important. Was he on a 30 minute warning to go on his camp or something?

Mind you how he got the job in the first place with an interview like this I will never know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE37aXZzcRA&NR=1
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RHQ Rug-rat The NAAFI Bar 0
B The NAAFI Bar 25
Unknown_Quantity Military History and Militaria 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top