Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by b1llst3r, Jan 26, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. with all you people who surf out there u would of heard of "ask jeeves" Well there is a much better source of info out there if any thing big or small happens the wives club is always first to know so why bother asking the alleged "superiors"when the wives club is a quicker more efficient way of getting the info u require. any thoughts of a better way of getting info let me know cause after 12 years i int found one.
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I got rid of my Encyclopedia Brittanica when I got married...found out my wife knew F*&^%$g everything!
  3. Don"t try to change profile whilst writing a msg. CO!
    Anyway, as I was saying, married a STABBETTE, got me schnoze ripped, abused physically and didn't enjoy one bit of it :( >: But, now all the world is peachy ;D Sorry, lost the thread..... women with more brains..... don't suck 8)
  4. Ah!! That's where Iwent wrong!! :eek:
  5. I spent 27 years looking for Miss Right....I've been married six years and now know her first name is always.. ;D
  6. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

I nearly married on of them...

Thank god that I didn't.  My cleaner costs only £40 per month, I go out and score whenever I want sex and I have all my money for champagne and skiing!!

Please don't let the wives club know this or I'll get all sorts of dinner invitations where I'll be sat next to near-spinster types who wltm young, dashing and eligible Capt etc...
  8. YES YOU CGS!!!!!!!! :p
  9. I wouold like to ask the wives how I get a posting for 10 years with the Jamacian Defence Force please
  10. For Harry the B******!
    You won't get that far by staying in Mansergh!!! You'll 'ave to go and find a good looking big black jamaican woman who's family are blimming loaded, then emigrate over there with her- then you might have a better chance of joining the Jamaican Defence Force!!!!
    hahaha 8)
  11. Dear Harry,

I take it your on your way over there now then!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  12. and do you know me?????????????then im me
  13. Scary thought is'nt it Harry!!!

You would'nt happen to work in the Guardroom would you??? :p :p