Ask a friend....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Whilst replying to Dashing Cunt's thread,I stumbled upon this little gem...

with gems like this..

Dear Rentapal
    My wife started at her new office last year. Since then she has changed. She goes out twice a week with another girl who works at her office. The girl comes around most weeks with new clothes for my wife, which mainly consist of very short skirts and satin / silky tops and shirts. I must say she looks good, but I suspect that there is more to it. Several people I know have said that she has been seen dancing very closely with her pal, and several times has slept at her house. My wife is 38 and the girl is 26. She can carry it off well but my wife is perhaps a little old for clubbing in miniskirts and boots !
    Your advice?

Dear John
    Why don't you just start by asking your wife? If she is involved with her co-worker and admits to it, maybe they'll bring you along next time for some extra fun.
    Your pal,

Now some of the comments are a bit....bone.I'm sure ARRSE'rs could do better than this!...

Anonymous said...

wake up, man...she is more than likely fooling around with the other woman....they think we are stupid, but you need to really tell her to make the choice between you and the other woman...tell her it hurts you and that you don't want her to hang around with her friend anymore, so give her the choice to stay away from the girl or else move out
  2. Two words. Hidden. Camera.
  3. Two more words. Join. In.
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Dozy bugger. Have you forgotten 'Dear Shortfuse' already?
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Bear with me...I've been away on annual for the past two weeks..brain cells are still fuzzled from the cheap mess booze!