Asil Nadir

Asil Nadir has just been sentenced to ten years for nicking almost £29 million. He has spent the last ten years in North Cyprus living it up on the proceeds of his various business activities.

Presumably he will serve half his time - so five years.

For £29 million .... and whatever other sums he may have nicked (may have, I make no allegations but note the other charges that were not proved).

Right. That's me off to find some fucker I can nick £29 million off. For just 5 years its worth it.

I'd even be Big Vern's prison bitch for it!

Any suggestions as to how I could go about obtaining the initial £29 million?

Lottery ticket?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
five fucking year! five fucking years !!! he will do 18 months and be let out . this kunt put loads of people out of work nicked 20 squillion pounds and gets five fucking years !! I wish it was five years in a fucking Turkish prison the bastard .

R

renamed_user

five fucking year! five fucking years !!! he will do 18 months and be let out . this kunt put loads of people out of work nicked 20 squillion pounds and gets five fucking years !! I wish it was five years in a fucking Turkish prison the bastard .

He got 10 years porridge, but of course he will only serve 5.

As regards his wife I wonder what first attracted her to an older chubby bald bloke with health issues?
Stating the bleeding obviouse I'd definatley bone it-her not him!!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
ten fucking year ! ten fucking years he'll be out in less than five ...... and so on

He got 10 years porridge, but of course he will only serve 5.

As regards his wife I wonder what first attracted her to an older chubby bald bloke with health issues?
Stating the bleeding obviouse I'd definatley bone it-her not him!!

You mean "What first attracted you to the millionaire..."

About 0:53 in.

[video=youtube;Lj-9lSEBBm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0&t=0m54s[/video]

Well he did make big donations to Mrs T's survival fund so that's all right then.

I'm sure that there's something in the pipeline which will sequester his ill gotten chattels and bank accounts. The days of transferring the proceeds to the Mrs has since been well factored for.

Well he did make big donations to Mrs T's survival fund so that's all right then.

I'm sure that there's something in the pipeline which will sequester his ill gotten chattels and bank accounts. The days of transferring the proceeds to the Mrs has since been well factored for.

I think you'll find that there are now a lot of people being employed to find out where it's hidden,and his answers to their questions will,influence just how long he serves.

Let's not forget,this turd stole shareholders money,big and small,and put thousands of people out of work,oh and A_L,he made even bigger donations to the Labour Party pre 79,he wasn't biased mate! :)

Asil Nadir has just been sentenced to ten years for nicking almost £29 million. He has spent the last ten years in North Cyprus living it up on the proceeds of his various business activities.

Presumably he will serve half his time - so five years.

For £29 million .... and whatever other sums he may have nicked (may have, I make no allegations but note the other charges that were not proved).

Right. That's me off to find some fucker I can nick £29 million off. For just 5 years its worth it.

I'd even be Big Vern's prison bitch for it!

Any suggestions as to how I could go about obtaining the initial £29 million?
If it's knocked down to 5yrs, I would do it without any second thoughts - totally worth it. It might even be a good break for me, since I will prolly kill myself outside with all the booze I consume with that sort of money! :)

Do you Brits have U.S. Fed style low security/ white collar prisons?

T

trowel

If it's knocked down to 5yrs, I would do it without any second thoughts - totally worth it. It might even be a good break for me, since I will prolly kill myself outside with all the booze I consume with that sort of money! :)

Do you Brits have U.S. Fed style low security/ white collar prisons?
Yes. We call it the "United Kingdom"

There is something about this that just does not stack up.

Why did Nadir return to the UK to 'clear his name'. Even if that was his intention, there was more than a chance that it could all go tits up. Since 1993 he's been safely ensconced in Northern Cyprus with a young wife and in some luxury. There is no extradition agreement with the UK, as Northern Cyprus is not recognised by anyone except Turkey. Unlike Ronnie Biggs, he's not run out of readies.

Why on earth would he come back? There's something we're not hearing.