Asil Nadir

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by schweik, Aug 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Asil Nadir has just been sentenced to ten years for nicking almost £29 million. He has spent the last ten years in North Cyprus living it up on the proceeds of his various business activities.

Presumably he will serve half his time - so five years.

For £29 million .... and whatever other sums he may have nicked (may have, I make no allegations but note the other charges that were not proved).

Right. That's me off to find some fucker I can nick £29 million off. For just 5 years its worth it.

I'd even be Big Vern's prison bitch for it!

Any suggestions as to how I could go about obtaining the initial £29 million?
  2. Try snaking his wife. That might work for starters.
  3. I'm sure he'll live comfortably
  4. Lottery ticket?
  5. Sorry. 17 years in North Cyprus, not ten.

As for snaking the wife, jolly good plan. Anyone got her phone number?

Attached Files:

6. I bet he'll still be getting certain privileges ;)

I wonder what her sex drive is like
  7. She's clearly not fussy about looks, that's for certain. I'd be in for a shout then. Trouble is, i'm fucking skint.
  8. You could always track her down and walt it up? its been done in the past plenty of times
  9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

five fucking year! five fucking years !!! he will do 18 months and be let out . this kunt put loads of people out of work nicked 20 squillion pounds and gets five fucking years !! I wish it was five years in a fucking Turkish prison the bastard .
  10. Not as long as her house drive!

11. He got 10 years porridge, but of course he will only serve 5.

As regards his wife I wonder what first attracted her to an older chubby bald bloke with health issues?
    Stating the bleeding obviouse I'd definatley bone it-her not him!!
  12. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

ten fucking year ! ten fucking years he'll be out in less than five ...... and so on

13. You mean "What first attracted you to the millionaire..."

About 0:53 in.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well he did make big donations to Mrs T's survival fund so that's all right then.

I'm sure that there's something in the pipeline which will sequester his ill gotten chattels and bank accounts. The days of transferring the proceeds to the Mrs has since been well factored for.
  15. If a bloke has £29million do you think she would look at his face?