'Asian Men' - coming here doing kung-fu, making our chow-mein, fixing our phones and - raping our kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting a bit weary of the MSM abusing the term 'Asian men' to describe these gangs of Muslims abusing our kids?

Read more - Asian gang 'got girl high before biting and raping her' in Sherwood Forest

I highly doubt these 'Asian Men' were the type that own a Chinese take-away and are good at fixing mobile phones and martial arts.

Infact I doubt many of them are actually 'Asian' or have even set foot in Asia - most are probably born and bred in the UK - as Muslims.

These are 'Muslim Men' - until we start calling them out for what they are and highlighting the common denominator of all these 'Asian men' - the source of this evil will prevail and go unscathed and kids will continue to be abused.

Anyone else getting a bit weary of the MSM abusing the term 'Asian men' to describe these gangs of Muslims abusing our kids?

Read more - Asian gang 'got girl high before biting and raping her' in Sherwood Forest

I highly doubt these 'Asian Men' were the type that own a Chinese take-away and are good at fixing mobile phones and martial arts.

Infact I doubt many of them are actually 'Asian' or have even set foot in Asia - most are probably born and bred in the UK - as Muslims.

These are 'Muslim Men' - until we start calling them out for what they are and highlighting the common denominator of all these 'Asian men' - the source of this evil will prevail and go unscathed and kids will continue to be abused.
Change the fucking record, you dull cunt.

Just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.