'Asian Men' - coming here doing kung-fu, making our chow-mein, fixing our phones and - raping our kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting a bit weary of the MSM abusing the term 'Asian men' to describe these gangs of Muslims abusing our kids?

Read more - Asian gang 'got girl high before biting and raping her' in Sherwood Forest

I highly doubt these 'Asian Men' were the type that own a Chinese take-away and are good at fixing mobile phones and martial arts.

Infact I doubt many of them are actually 'Asian' or have even set foot in Asia - most are probably born and bred in the UK - as Muslims.

These are 'Muslim Men' - until we start calling them out for what they are and highlighting the common denominator of all these 'Asian men' - the source of this evil will prevail and go unscathed and kids will continue to be abused.

Anyone else getting a bit weary of the MSM abusing the term 'Asian men' to describe these gangs of Muslims abusing our kids?

Read more - Asian gang 'got girl high before biting and raping her' in Sherwood Forest

I highly doubt these 'Asian Men' were the type that own a Chinese take-away and are good at fixing mobile phones and martial arts.

Infact I doubt many of them are actually 'Asian' or have even set foot in Asia - most are probably born and bred in the UK - as Muslims.

These are 'Muslim Men' - until we start calling them out for what they are and highlighting the common denominator of all these 'Asian men' - the source of this evil will prevail and go unscathed and kids will continue to be abused.

Change the ******* record, you dull ****.

Just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads