Ashes to Ashes

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by merchantman, Apr 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Bet she won't - very selfish of her.

Looking forward to my Gene Genie fix!!

Fire up the Quattro!!!
  2. Sad to admit I know, but being at home for the day, watched Phil Glenister on GMTV :oops:
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Anyone know if it's being repeated on other night's?
    I'm out most Monday night's,my VCR's bust & I'm on Dial Up & had to bin the Sky+ when I was laid off.
  4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Spike - look up You Tube 24 hours after - normally on there.
  5. The RH tracksters look better on her than most pads wives.
  6. I enjoyed Life on Mars (though I think they could have got more classic vehicles in for the street scenes) and never watched the first series of Ashes to Ashes. I'll watch it tonight, thanks for the reminder.
  7. Sam Tyler: "You're an overweight, homophobic, racist, sexist, border-line alcoholic with an unhealthy obsession with male bonding!"

Gene: "You say that like it's a bad thing!" 8)

"Today my friend your diary entry will read: Took a prossie hostage, and was shot by Armed B@stards!" :twisted:
  8. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

I'd not seen this before, it was great!
  9. Just caught the end, guy waving an SLR round, then he got breathlysed by one of those electronic breathlysers..... I seem to remember they use the Bag type breathlsyers back then surely?
  10. Am I the only one annoyed at the intrusion of the flash-back/someone from another time thing. The series would be just as good - even better - as a straight cop thing without the Dr Who-type additions.
  11. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Yeah that was really weird. What was up with the Princess Di thing?!
  12. It get on my nerves too.