Ashes to Ashes - your views

Comments on last nights episode of Ashes to Ashes, I for one thought it was a blinder, casting Philip Glenister as Gene Hunt was genius.

as ever, confusing.

H.

bird looks good in stockings.

Has the potential to be as good as Life on Mars, just wish hubby would stop saying "oh I know this one" and then sing his rendition of it!

Mindyou he went very quiet when Keeley was on with her "If that skirt were hitched any higher I could tell what you had for breakfast" skirt :roll:

edited for misquoting the one and only Mr Hunt - thanks Bobath

If that skirt were hitched any higher I could tell what you had for breakfast.

Slowish start but should pick up in a couple of episodes time.

Wishful_Thinking said:
Damn and double damn - missed it! :(

Is it going to be repeated?
Log onto the BBC i player and watch it on line, I watch a programme I'd missed that way the other day it worked very well

It was good, but not as good as Life on Mars. I'm sure it will get better once we get into it. The problem with the 1st episode is that it had to waste half the time setting the scene.

From now on we can get straight into it.

merchantman said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
Damn and double damn - missed it! :(

Is it going to be repeated?
Log onto the BBC i player and watch it on line, I watch a programme I'd missed that way the other day it worked very well
Good thinking, I shall do that. Cheers :)

It was a little badly written for a first episode.

However she's fit, has nice chebs and looks good in stockings.

The Gene Genie got a few one liners in, and Ray is as funny as ever in a dodgy copper type way.

What the fcuk was Mr Hunt doing drinking Wine though???

polar said:
Bad_Crow said:
However she's fit, has nice chebs and looks good in stockings.
Too right, near perfect. Anyone got any pics of her in the prozzie outfit (can't find any on t'web)?
Why so you can print it off and laminate it for stag. You disgusting individual.

Do me a copy too please