Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ashamed of World leaders, so workers take action

You wait til Mr Thabo Mbeki catches on - well he is the one who says there's no crisis in Zimbabwe.

Good work trade union fellas!

Good on the relevent South African unions.

A country with over 100,000% inflation should not be in the business of purchasing more weapons.

It would appear that the Mugabe regime is being backed by the communist Chinese.Fraternal support for Comrade Bob?.

tell the french some green peace activists have got on board and maydo something?

thus enter th french special underwater knife fighting frogs who will blow the boat up?

anyone got paint shop to touch up the pictures on the interweb with some green peace logos and send it to the french

cheers

ZANU - Bobs lot were always backed by the Chinese, Zipra were backed by the Sovs. First thing ZANU did, after independance, was get rid of the ZIPRA foot soldiers.

The BBC is saying that at the time of independance Mugabe was in the bush fighting - yeah right - he was always a politico well away from (apart from ordering it) anything wet and smelly.

Never forget that the Chinese trainers taught the terrorists to rape captured women, but leave them alive so they could spread the message of horror.

Le_addeur_noir said:
It would appear that the Mugabe regime is being backed by the communist Chinese. Fraternal support for Comrade Bob?

Fraternal support for privileged access to Zimbabwe's platinum mines, they have the second or third largest reserves in the world IIRC, more like.

Some of the comments on there are great:

Gino from Cambridge" said:
I think we are being too harsh, Mugabe is just mis understood and mis reported by the tabloid press, he has great skin and a fancy tash too, these qualities are those which we should cherish.

Made me giggle like a fool!

Sean Palmer from Newcastle upon Tyne said:
As a South African Citizen I am disgusted that nobody is prepared to deal with this very very serious issue at hand..... for God sake UN, USA, UK someone do something about this relentless suffering that is effecting every single Zimbabwean and person in neighbouring countries, as all the Zimbabweans have taken the jobs of millions of people in countries that are not theirs.... surely South Africa should be clever and educated enough to figure that out!! I find it very hard to beleive that such educated leaders around the world are prepared to stand back and watch loads of people dying without food and money to support their families.... No wonder crime is such and issue in South Africa.... cause the Zimbabweans have taken South African residents jobs...So they have to resort to crime to support thier families... ARRRGGGGG Come on can nobody see this!!!!!!!!

This guy sums up the problems in Africa - Africans won't/can't do anything to sort out their own mess. S.Africa is probably in a better position than others to deal with the mess on their doorstep why should it come down to other continents*. I'd love to see the UK square the previous breadbasket of Africa away again but everybody knows it would be viewed as an act of Imperialism - my god there'd be handwringing from so many do-gooders it would be more sickly than Dianas funeral!

*Before anyone slaps me down over Iraq and Afghanistan being on other continents those campaigns were for (legitimately or not) international problems.