ASH the covert walt????????????????????

My fuk up lad's :oops: :roll:

Uh? What are you on about? What have I missed now?

whiffler said:
The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true
Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know. :lol:

263A said:
OK you pen pushers,what is the reason/excuse for kicking this one into touch?,there we all were avin a larf and in my opinion a jumped up I'm better than them............................................................................................................................................................................?
Who stands in for you as the village idiot, when you're deployed?

[/?

sandmanfez said:
263A said:
OK you pen pushers,what is the reason/excuse for kicking this one into touch?,there we all were avin a larf and in my opinion a jumped up I'm better than them............................................................................................................................................................................?
Who stands in for you as the village idiot, when you're deployed?
His Pa Cleetus & tranny cousin/aunt/sister Bubba

Spanny said:
Cabana said:
It just gets stranger and stranger
Not to mention more and more boring
It might have been boring for you, you facking useless excuse for a human being, but 263A was right.

There's too many self righteous rissoles on here, whose only pleasure in life, is trying to censor anything they disagree with.

Pontificating fat useless knackers!

zulu-uhlu said:
There's too many self righteous rissoles on here, whose only pleasure in life, is trying to censor anything they disagree with.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SepticNorman said:
zulu-uhlu said:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
& I agree with you about anyone over 170lbs :lol:

zulu-uhlu said:
Spanny said:
Cabana said:
It might have been boring for you, you facking useless excuse for a human being, but 263A was right.

In 20 years time you will be one of those fat knackers at the reunion talking about hats and how you hated them, when all you are is just an ex-infanteer who done a jumps course. the days of you lot being "special" as passed, and more than likely that was before you joined up at that.

ex-dvr1 said:
zulu-uhlu said:
Spanny said:
Cabana said:

In 20 years time you will be one of those fat knackers at the reunion talking about hats and how you hated them, when all you are is just an ex-infanteer who done a jumps course. the days of you lot being "special" as passed, and more than likely that was before you joined up at that.

Get back behind the steering wheel of your Landrover & take yourself down to McDonalds for a nice big five & a quarter pounder with double chips & a diet coke fatty!

ex-dvr1 said:
zulu-uhlu said:
Spanny said:
Cabana said:

I take it you failed the course then :D

Gungythree said:
ex-dvr1 said:
zulu-uhlu said:
Spanny said:
Cabana said:

I take it you failed the course then :D
You can take that for granted!

FAIL!!! :lol:

Latest Threads