ASEA Water

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A couple of the PTI's on camp have started promoting this stuff, aseauk.org anyone tried it ?

seem's loads are drinking it, although its tastes a bit funky 8-O.

Any thoughts on if its worth a try ?

[​IMG]

2. Obviously if it is an essential aid to rehydration after doing military organised phys then the QM is issuing it free of charge.

Or, it's a cunning sales tactic to relieve the duty fat bloke of a few quid in the misinformed belief he will be able to pass a fitness test.

3. Well, I haven't tried it, but there is one very important statement on their website....

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. "

Why haven't they had them evaluated? Is it really some elixir of life, or just snake oil to the easily convinced?

4. rubbing snake oil into your blisters makes them vanish immediatly and never return, I just happen to have some here so if you send me 25 quid plus 3 quid 50 P&P I'll send it off straight away

5. So it's not on the Home | Informed-Sport site so I suppose we ain't allowed to use it :)

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

bull elephants urine is the sports drink for runners ask mo farrah and the kenyan team.

7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

all rehydration energy drinks are a waste of money over simple water unless you are at all day every day. its more important to be drinking before you get thirsty.

8. Dont think its a hydration drink, had a read around t'web might give it a go seems a healthy life style drink.

9. done

10. Perhaps they have a 'vested' interest...? [See what I did there?]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Linky no worky; much like the product itself, I suspect. The acute over the 'e' is pretentious **** for a start.

12. Oh! I am sorry we're sold out now. We had such a rush on ( I'm assured it was a RUSH on) for the stuff there's none left.
    We're expecting the next batch anyday now, just as soon as we have the drills set up and the snakes in place.
    I'll put your order to the top of the pile and in the mean time I'll just hand your money over to the local landlord for safe keeping.

13. I'm still waiting and dieing of thirst here, get a move on will ya!!