ASCLB

Discussion in 'REME' started by king_amongst_mere_men, Oct 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know the ASCLB results released today?? :?

2. Apparently there was a bit of a problem up in MCM getting the results out electronically so most, if not all, didn't get them today. I have seen a document for Tech Elect but I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see something a bit more official.

3. complete flipping lottery however i did come off this time

4. why is it a lottery?

I accept there can be a bit of luck (or fate) in getting the CRs that get u loaded

5. If anyone has had eyes on these results please could they pm them to me, in particular the wpns results ....... Cheers!

6. Ditto but AV tech please. Many thanks

Wolf

7. results are here..... you all failed - tiffy spankers.

8. ^^^^^^

Took him a month to think of that witty retort.

9. It's really strange to see all those passing being really young and all Cpl's. It wont be long before those selected are too young and inexperienced to be taken seriously. Isnt this the problem the RE have? Their CoW's are looked down upon like sh*t because of their ages and fast tracking.

I would hate to see us go that way...yet we have. Not that I am against change but i really dont see this new selection system being the right way ahead. Like I thought the getting rid of VMA & B, RD, VE were all wrong.

Is there a wheel left in the universe that REME havent reinvented yet?

Well done anyway to all those who passed and good luck on your courses. Just never forget how to ask for help.