ASCLB Results??

Yes i've seen them, my ASM e-mailed them to me today to have a gander at. I only looked at the Tech ones and if you're a tech with the same surname as your screen name then i didn't see your name there :(

And for informational purposes for techs, sixty-odd were eligible however fifty-odd were above the quality line fighting for eight places on this board...... Ouch :(

ha no not my name was more wondering if the list was on line or armynet as need to check for the boys in work as well, cheers anyhow mate

:p didn't see it on Armynet or the Mil Secretary website today, normally takes anything up to a week but they're definately about in the CoC.

The results went on the promotion page of the CSS reg soldiers MS area at about 1145 yesterday (25th).

BitterAndTwistedFullScrew said:
percussion_maintenance said:
The results went on the promotion page of the CSS reg soldiers MS area at about 1145 yesterday (25th).
I've just had a look on Armynet and am unable to find it!
Do you have a link percussion_maintenance?
It was on the MS pages through defence intranet not your common or garden interweb.

I hope this helps, though by now you've probably had the official nod. I hope it was good news for you.

I wasn't looking for myself anyway as I missed the boat many years since.

BitterAndTwistedFullScrew said:
I've just had a look on Armynet and am unable to find it!
Do you have a link percussion_maintenance?
It was on the MS pages through defence intranet not your common or garden interweb.

I hope this helps, though by now you've probably had the official nod. I hope it was good news for you.

I wasn't looking for myself anyway as I missed the boat many years since.

Seen the results today.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz REME 3
naked_mole_rat REME 29
C REME 10