Ascension Island With My Girlfriend

Me and my girlfriend are looking to go on a SCUBA holiday to ascension island. I'm military and she is not a dependant which is where it gets tricky.
Does anyone know of any price guidelines for myself and her to fly from either RAF Akrotiri (Cyprus) or RAF Brize Norton (UK)?

She not dependant, so expect full price for her, its halfway to FI so expect flight and return for around £800 for her, u go indulgence dont be expected to be on same flight if a priority takes over

Your girlfriend is Xena Warrior Princess and I claim my 7 WoW groats!

Xena.jpg

if she were a dependant she'd be able to go on indulgance prices, we've done near every dive site in cyprus, been egypt and just got back from Jordan, looking for a chilled out holiday and was wondering about prices

I can see the next question being "me and my girlfriend are thinking of having sex, does anybody have any advice on how we would go about doing this"

One other fairly key thing is that diving in Ascension will prove very tricky unless you're part of a military expedition. From your question I assume that this isn't the case.

If you fancy a 'better than Cyprus' diving holiday I'd go to Malta. Loads of wrecks purpose sunk for divers, clear blue water and all the locals speak English.

haha, i've got that covered but the whole dependancy thing is doing my nut in.
If it bothers you so much then marry her for fucks sake.

The Army doesn't give a belt fed wotsit who your girlfriend is as girlfriends can change every week.
She's not your dependant so why do you expect the Army to give her all the benefits of one?

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon

if she were a dependant she'd be able to go on indulgance prices, we've done near every dive site in cyprus, been egypt and just got back from Jordan, looking for a chilled out holiday and was wondering about prices
Do you manage to fit in any work?

How many times is the OP going to start a thread about his girlfriend before he adds some ******* PICTURES OF HER TITS.

Christ, it's not that ******* hard is it?

Oh aye, I'm sure you must be on your fcukin chinstrap after such an ardous period of activity.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure even if you were married you'd be able to get her down there
They used to be a bit strict about it and most of the seats were taken either to ASI or MPA.
There were plenty of married lads down there when it was a posting who couldn't get the missus down.
I was shacked up with a WRAF and she couldn't get down to ASI when I was there.