ASBOs - Saudi style

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds good to me, we should start flogging scrotes up and down the country
  2. Islamic fundamentalists and Nazis: not ALL their ideas are bad! :twisted: :D
  3. I know. Lets start with moustacheman Ainsworth.
  4. You only have to read about the weeping and wailing that went on whilst they were getting rid of the birch, for the last time in the '80s I think, to see we'd never be allowed anything like this....

We should count our blessings we're allowed to lock them up at all, they have yuman rites ya know.
  5. Only 30 lashes???

What's the world coming to? Back in my day we knew how to punish teenagers. I had my hands chopped off 3 times!

And all this was just desert!

Arma Dinnerjacket
  6. Yes, it worked on "Mad" Frankie Fraser". :wink:
  7. Bring back the Halifax Gibbet.

8. We used to, we had the Birch but they stopped using that back in the 70's I believe. A return of the stocks would be a good idea, it would also be a good recycling point for that unwanted veg and a gathering point for skiffers.
  9. First offence? Crucifixion! Nail 'em up I say....nail some sense in to them... :twisted: :lol:
  10. Best thing the Romans ever done for us