As We Septics Say "Only in San Francisco"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jumpinjarhead, May 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Anyone mentioned this to the Jews?
  2. It's not entirely legal over here, only for religious compliance (WTF circumcision has to do with religion is beyond all logical thinking), or medical requirement.
  3. Or members of "the religion of peace"
  4. Its a bit barbaric really.
    Why would anyone want their child mutilated in the name of god?
  5. This will have great impact on San Francisco sweetcorn harvesting!
  6. Its harder to contract AIDS when Circumcised. Ill leave you to decide if you think thats a good thing for SF residents!
  7. If I was relying on a lack of foreskin to protect me from AIDS, I think I'd deserve anything I got! Oh, I'm not a bummer either.
  8. Where's Jarrod when you need him? He strikes me as a chap who appreciates a good crop of sweetcorn:)
  9. One could say their attitude is a bit cavalier.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure AIDS had been invented when various weirdos started chopping bits of cock off.
  11. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

The main problem with any of this is that anything started by the so called PC SanFran SS tends to emigrate to this country where Cameron and his sycophant groupies will accept anything they are told by EU or USA regardless as to whether it is to the detriment of the UK.
  12. Then again given all the outcry by opponents of ritual female genital mutilation by followeres of Mohammed (pbuh) it seems only fair to afford the same protections to males.