As thick as two short planks ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YesItsMe, May 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Got this mail today and thought I'd share it with you. :lol:

I don't need the money atm, but if any of you want to get hold of it, help yourself. :rofl:

Sorry, if this has been done before, couldn't find it by search function.
  2. Is Sgt Owen John actually George Clooney from Three Kings?

3. You are not alone, I think most of us have had this one, Im wondering how our email addys got out though.
  4. Even by 419 Nigerian standards, this is a really poor specimen.

Do you reckon if I sent my bank details, I could have a share too? :)
  5. I got one a few months ago and replied to the effect that I also was in Iraq and we could meet and discuss our tactics as I had many friends (obviously a lie) in UK to help me.
    Strange I never heard from him again.
  6. you've just lost out guys.......hes just wired me 10million...Im off to the Audi garage tomorrow to order my new R8 :D :D
  7. With £10million in the bank I'd want more than an frickin' Audi.
  8. YesItsMe

You bet! I'd go for a Rolls Royce then. :mrgreen:
  9. well at 110,000 euros they're not exactly cheap as a runaround
  10. i kept one going for ages. he sent me really s*ite photoshopped 'scans' of his passport to show me who he was, bank statements he clearly made in excel and all sorts.

was a bit of a laugh while it lasted.
  11. sounds pretty cosher to me mate,i reckon one of our trusted members in parliament may be able to help you smooth the transaction over a little bit. :roll:
  12. YesItsMe

I thought that's an extinct species. 8O
  13. Not quite just yet, but I expect a good few will be on the endangered species list come 4th June!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. msr

msr LE

In a European election?
  15. I reckon you might like to read this one:

Briefly, the scammer gets in touch with a certain Thomas Mallory. Very unlucky chap, is Thomas; failed recipient of a whole-body transplant, he now lives a twilight existence in a sub-basement of Miskatonic University in a life support system, as an isolated head.

No company save for a caretaker, and no funds but a large trust fund of some several thousand dollars. Apart from a talent for typing with his nose, he has very little going for him and so is delighted to hear from Albert Abossi, who wants his help to get several million dollars out of Nigeria...