As the dry ice clears, the lights come up and "..........." blasts out!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Crafty990, Feb 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was at a regimental boxing night a few weeks ago and contrary to usual tradition, the boxers weren't drummed into the ring but choose their own entrance music. Because they were all young and thick as fuck, they -to a man- went for hip hop, solja shite. It got me wondering, if I had the bollocks to step into the ring, what music would I enter to. Everytime I hear a decent tune I change my mind but I think I've settled on "Hellraiser" by Motohead.
    What piece of music would you enter to and why?

2. Sympathy of Destruction .
    Megadeth

Put the fear of Christ up the chav set , and there hip hop gangsta horseshit .

Sent from Tapatalk

3. Puppy Love. It would lull my opponent into a false sense of security before I started windmilling like a big girl's blouse.

• Like Like x 9
  4. Pachelbel Canon in D Major; class!

5. Simply the best by Tina Turner of course. Why? Well, because I am simply the best.:)

6. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Iron Man. Black Sabbath.

7. "You're Ganna Get Ya Heed Kicked In" by a load of pissed up cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Saw one recently where the fighter wanted to go in to this in order to confuse and worry his opponent!:

Silk - Freak Me - YouTube

The DJ made a mistake/bottled it so he ende up with some other rubbish.

9. Fucking in the Bushes a la 'Snatch'.

Either that or Return Of The Space Cowboy. It reminds me of trees that song.

10. Two Lovely Black Eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  11. "Living next door to Alice" - when the chorus came "Alice, Alice, who the fuck is Alice?" it would confuse and enrage my opponent thereby giving me the advantage to knock them out in round 1. This ploy would only work if I fought girls called Alice - failing that, I'd be fucked and have a very short career!

12. Queen. 'Another One Bites the Dust.'

13. YMCA - and I'd come in to the ring wanking.

• Like Like x 9
  14. Utter silence.

It'd sh1t 'em right up.

A few years back,we had some IS Chimp make up some sort of projected shit, with flames and a pic of the boxeer with some stats. Including one bird claiming the alias 'Chav'. Lovely.

It finished with a recorded shadow sesh, before 'let's fight'cascaded on to the screen to some god awful soundtrack.

it was pump.

15. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer