• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

As sexy as you can get without a girl being naked!!!!

Stumbled across this site whilst, er, looking for He-111 pictures.

Anyway. Isn't a girl in a sari as sexy as you can get? I think so

http://www.rajshri.net/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/939f8ca14e8b5dbf6a3d66730e4ae333.jpg[img]

[url=http://www.rajshri.net/products/HE-111.jpg]More here!!!![/url]

chocolate_frog said:
Stumbled across this site whilst, er, looking for He-111 pictures.

Anyway. Isn't a girl in a sari as sexy as you can get? I think so

More here!!!!
Do get your BBcode sorted!

Anyway, nice looking girl. Not necessarily "as sexy as you can get" though.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I remember taking a train from Goa to New Delhi, a rather attractive woman in a light green cotton Sari passed in front of me and with the sun behind her I could see her in her full glory as the clothes revealed her form as nature intended. I of course being the archetypal English gentleman, looked away :thumleft:

I think I have seen her before. 1993 Berlin - The Starlight Bar!!

Those who know it will know what I am on about!

I didn't personally endulge, though I did pay for a married colleague of mine to have ago!

jimmys_best_mate said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
you really need to get out more. :puker: :blowkiss: :puker: :blowkiss:
Young, dusky skinned, beautiful, can knock out a decent curry at the drop of a hat - what's not to like?
The way hubby will shave your balls off a sliver at a time with his kukri if he doesn't like the way you're looking at her?

Agreed, though. Cooking a decent curry definitely adds a few points to the scorecard. :thumleft:

Latest Threads