As sexy as you can get without a girl being naked!!!!

#1
Stumbled across this site whilst, er, looking for He-111 pictures.

Anyway. Isn't a girl in a sari as sexy as you can get? I think so

http://www.rajshri.net/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/939f8ca14e8b5dbf6a3d66730e4ae333.jpg[img]

[url=http://www.rajshri.net/products/HE-111.jpg]More here!!!![/url]
 
#2
Nice.

(Pity her arms are so thin they make her wrists look thick! And we could do without the heavily made-up mask face.
)
 
#3
chocolate_frog said:
Stumbled across this site whilst, er, looking for He-111 pictures.

Anyway. Isn't a girl in a sari as sexy as you can get? I think so



More here!!!!
Do get your BBcode sorted!

Anyway, nice looking girl. Not necessarily "as sexy as you can get" though.
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#4
I remember taking a train from Goa to New Delhi, a rather attractive woman in a light green cotton Sari passed in front of me and with the sun behind her I could see her in her full glory as the clothes revealed her form as nature intended. I of course being the archetypal English gentleman, looked away :thumleft:
 
#5
I think I have seen her before. 1993 Berlin - The Starlight Bar!!

Those who know it will know what I am on about!

I didn't personally endulge, though I did pay for a married colleague of mine to have ago!
 
#6
I've always had a thing for saris.

Well since being posted with the QGS. There is something sexy about them. My mrs still has one :p
 
#8
jimmys_best_mate said:
Agreed - young Gurkha wives are hot :thumright:
you really need to get out more. :puker: :blowkiss: :puker: :blowkiss:
 
#10
jimmys_best_mate said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
you really need to get out more. :puker: :blowkiss: :puker: :blowkiss:
Young, dusky skinned, beautiful, can knock out a decent curry at the drop of a hat - what's not to like?
The way hubby will shave your balls off a sliver at a time with his kukri if he doesn't like the way you're looking at her?

Agreed, though. Cooking a decent curry definitely adds a few points to the scorecard. :thumleft:
 
#11
jimmys_best_mate said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
you really need to get out more. :puker: :blowkiss: :puker: :blowkiss:
Young, dusky skinned, beautiful, can knock out a decent curry at the drop of a hat - what's not to like?
Jimmy,

He was on about the wives, not the Ghurka's themselves!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jarrod248 Health and Fitness 95
discodan The NAAFI Bar 9
E The Intelligence Cell 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top