As repetitive as?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by elnoddo, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All these fuckdull topics.

2. agreed, fuckface

3. fuck you , you fucking fuck.

4. He he he, smart.

5. Why you kick my dog and call him fuckoff?

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

All these fuckdull topics.

Repetitive
    Absolutely. What are you offering? :wink:

7. Not a lot to be honest, in fact im sure I will soon be winging my way to the arrsehole with this one.

8. blue-sophist

And why not? :wink:

9. Because im very very bored, I was going to sort out some admin tonight but have instead decided on buying lots of strong cider, drinking it then smashing myself up. Once done im going to bezzer myself and tell me what a great bloke I am. The evening will probably conclude with me double bagging my jeans and maybe leaving a little poo in my undercrackers.

10. blue-sophist

Your life ... you live in a free country. :wink:

11. I dont im in North Korea.

12. That's enough to make you Il...

Coat....

13. Mdn wants a chat with you I believe.

14. Do you know what, El Knobbo? You are as dull as three weeks in Morecombe during January.

I've had a look at your track record and you have the yellow fcuking rubbery nerve to comment about the rest of the NAAFI being boring.

I've had a more satisfying time as a kid sharpening a lollipop stick on the kerb and picking hound shyte out of the tread of my shoes than reading your prattlings.

I can tell that you reckon you are an uber comedian but you are like Bernie the Bolt after 10 pints; you miss the target every time. As my granny said, "If wit were sh1t you'ld be constipated."

I can see your life mapped out as a smooth flow from trainsets to train spotting followed by heavy metal and joining the army in the hope of finding at least one friend who wasn't called Keith.

To draw a conclusion to this little post I would like to state, for the record, that you are a fleck of desicated tick turd on the dog rug of life who should consider self-euthenasia as a positive contribution to your locale.

Now bugger off and swallow 30 painkillers so we can watch your liver implode over a 10 day period.

Paracetamol.........because you're worth it.

15. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

FURRYTURD that post was outstanding i really dont think anyone can match that ,spot on keep em coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.