• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

As If The World Cup Wasnt Exciting Enough - Now This

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What joy, another S... thread. I am sure that you will pick up a few affecionados from a certain other thread :x

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Surfer_Smithy said:
http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=3038

I'd have that shed any day of the week.
A little imagination and some cash and you could. Pity that you fail on part one :lol:

Fantastic, I was worried by the lack of shed related threads.

I was going to post one myself but just couldn't decide what links to add, there's so many good ones.

So Shed fans, what sort of shed do we all have? [/giving a crap]

Kahuna382000 said:
Fantastic, I was worried by the lack of shed related threads.

I was going to post one myself but just couldn't decide what links to add, there's so many good ones.

So Shed fans, what sort of shed do we all have? [/giving a crap]
You think you are having a dig at these poor shed lovers but you have fallen into the GCOs trap anyone who posts on these threads goes to the top of his shite list. Although shed love is a medical condition "idshagamasheditis" it is still seen as some how perverse even in the 21st century in some counties they still conduct shed hunts and ritual burnings.

Is it not about times we got rid of the antiquated regulations on don’t ask don’t tell shed ownership and move with the times, it is strange how you can cut off your balls and call yourself Staneta but if you own a shed and are called Frank God help you (and God does love sheds).

Latest Threads