As If The World Cup Wasnt Exciting Enough - Now This

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure someone's cup will runneth over come 5th July

A whole week!

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What joy, another S... thread. I am sure that you will pick up a few affecionados from a certain other thread :x

3. Riveting thread. If only I could find such things to show and stimulate the members.

4. Too much glass MIT how can you do man things with the wife watching.

5. There could be Americans reading this!

Racial stereotyping? Ich?

6. OH God what a Shed, I want one

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A little imagination and some cash and you could. Pity that you fail on part one :lol:

8. Fantastic, I was worried by the lack of shed related threads.

I was going to post one myself but just couldn't decide what links to add, there's so many good ones.

So Shed fans, what sort of shed do we all have? [/giving a crap]

9. You think you are having a dig at these poor shed lovers but you have fallen into the GCOs trap anyone who posts on these threads goes to the top of his shite list. Although shed love is a medical condition "idshagamasheditis" it is still seen as some how perverse even in the 21st century in some counties they still conduct shed hunts and ritual burnings.

Is it not about times we got rid of the antiquated regulations on don’t ask don’t tell shed ownership and move with the times, it is strange how you can cut off your balls and call yourself Staneta but if you own a shed and are called Frank God help you (and God does love sheds).