As if Italy Doesn't Have Enough Problems

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Oh well.

3. Apparently he has no chance because the former coalition supporters have either turned away from him or have problems of their own. Berlusclowni is an attention seeking slimeball, who just wants to remind us that he is still there.

4. Any news of his court case?

5. Well there are advantages, at least you know he'll be removed by the troika and replaced with a suitable banker.

6. Italians. What the Fuhrer was thinking, I'll never know.:twisted:

7. go Silvio! he might screw the country into the ground (along with the rest of Europe) but at least you know he'll go it with style.

i like him just for the sheer brass neck of the man, he's my new jeffrey archer

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Yeah - his lawyers managed to delay it so long, the statue of limitations came into effect. The judges said the case had not been brought in a timely manner and dismissed the case. Isn't Italian justice great?

Wordsmith

9. Wordsmith

Edited for accuracy.

Wordsmith

10. there are worse things to spend your money on

11. Wordsmith

As George Best was famously quoted as saying:

"I spent the bulk of my money on booze, women and gambling - the rest I wasted".

He also told the story of being caught drunk in bed in a hotel by room service with the current Miss World. The room service guy shook his head and said "Where did it all go wrong, George?"

I wish...

Wordsmith