Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As a Engineer Driver could you join 101 Engr regt (EOD)


It seems like a brilliant regiment, but because its an explosive ordinance disposal regiment I don't know if engineer drivers can join? I know they have field squadrons so that's what made me wonder.

Djelli Beybii

Yes you can, each SQN has an MT troop.
33 & 101 have merged as well, so I'm led to believe.

Both Regiments now co located at Wimbish
Without trying to be rude I thought I answered this question before. As a driver you can go to ANY Engineer regiment.

Latest Threads