Artwork anyone?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BlueWatch, Sep 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do we have any budding artists on here?

I ask because I'd be interested in seeing any work that people have produced.

I dabble in Pop Art and Altered Art (Google it and you'll see what that is!)... if there's a few of us around, why don't we load up some images on here?

*Sorry if a re-post - trawled through 10 pages looking for a similar thread, but found nothing.
  2. Totally missed that thread of yours... my sincere apologies, Sir.

You like tanks then, I see!

That's quite a collection of work you have up on here... I tip my hat to you!
  3. So were is yours?

4. Yeah put up or shut up Sir
  5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Don't tell him that - his head will be the size of his arrse at this rate :wink:

6. I'm fishing for a discount :oops:
  7. Not a Lady then?

8. Hmm could be Butler but the quote from Lou Reeds song worries me a little :?
  9. OK... here's a bit of my stuff

Blue Bowie...

Hot Pink Bowie...

Keep in Touch...

The eyes have it...

Heart Shaped Box...

10. Very nice do I see some decoupage work there?
  11. Sorry... to whom do you refer?

If me, then yes, for my sins I am a female. I can only apologise for it!
  12. Of sorts, I guess. I wouldn't really call it decoupage... it's more what you'd call "Altered Art". Just type 'altered art' into Google Images... if you're interested, to see what it's all about. It's quirky and interesting if you're into that sort of thing.
  13. [​IMG]

A random freehand drawing, I sketched a few years ago. Think I was hung over at the time, so it probally explains how I was feeling.