Artwork anyone?

Do we have any budding artists on here?

I ask because I'd be interested in seeing any work that people have produced.

I dabble in Pop Art and Altered Art (Google it and you'll see what that is!)... if there's a few of us around, why don't we load up some images on here?

*Sorry if a re-post - trawled through 10 pages looking for a similar thread, but found nothing.

Totally missed that thread of yours... my sincere apologies, Sir.

You like tanks then, I see!

That's quite a collection of work you have up on here... I tip my hat to you!

BlueWatch said:

So were is yours?

devilish said:
BlueWatch said:

So were is yours?

Yeah put up or shut up Sir

RHODESIAN said:
devilish said:
BlueWatch said:

So were is yours?

Not a Lady then?

the_butler said:
RHODESIAN said:
devilish said:
BlueWatch said:

So were is yours?

Not a Lady then?

Hmm could be Butler but the quote from Lou Reeds song worries me a little :?

OK... here's a bit of my stuff

Blue Bowie...

Sid...

Hot Pink Bowie...

Keep in Touch...

Muse...

The eyes have it...

Heart Shaped Box...

Angels...

the_butler said:
RHODESIAN said:
devilish said:
BlueWatch said:

So were is yours?

Not a Lady then?
Sorry... to whom do you refer?

If me, then yes, for my sins I am a female. I can only apologise for it!

the_butler said:
Very nice do I see some decoupage work there?
Of sorts, I guess. I wouldn't really call it decoupage... it's more what you'd call "Altered Art". Just type 'altered art' into Google Images... if you're interested, to see what it's all about. It's quirky and interesting if you're into that sort of thing.

A random freehand drawing, I sketched a few years ago. Think I was hung over at the time, so it probally explains how I was feeling.

McVitie...

My immediate thought was 'Edvard Munch'... no less!

Nice one!

BlueWatch said:

BW.......Like Tanks?...................Like Tanks?.............Like Tanks? I love 'em, the Derv runs through my veins like....like.........a running thing!!!! Don't only do tanks but, I find 'em most interesting. Done quite a lot of commissions of various types. Got some more stuff coming up soon once my printer has had his 'play' with them for setup!! More bleddy money off my Master 'n' his card!! If I didn't have people after my work I'd spread my wings and perhaps do more portraiture and, possibly a little more 'girlies'.
RE: Your work, I like the cut of yer jib young ladyeee...............lad, boy,man thingy person!! Good stuff, do you find a market for it or is it just a hobby.....................mine is still....well, sort of a hobby.......albeit I'm now stocking a PRI, with another interested..............I'll never get rich on it but, it's useful for expenses.

Rhodesian
Let's talk discounts mate....anything particular in mind? 8)

elovabloke... what can I say, I am a female with impeccable manners and always tip a virtual hat! :D

Arthur... Your work is wonderful and I also love the genre but alas I can't draw or sketch for toffee, so you have that market cornered! Thank you for liking the cut of my jib... it used to be a hobby but has somehow grown into an almost full time (mostly unpaid!!) occupation, I fear. Several canvasses on the go at any one time is not unusual!

I have three pop art ones on the go at the minute... Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and a saxon 'Sutton Hoo' mask(!!)

Another five just started are all abstract/altered.

If they all pay up, I'll be surprised! :D

Arthur3bums said:
BlueWatch said:

BW.......Like Tanks?...................Like Tanks?.............Like Tanks? I love 'em, the Derv runs through my veins like....like.........a running thing!!!! Don't only do tanks but, I find 'em most interesting. Done quite a lot of commissions of various types. Got some more stuff coming up soon once my printer has had his 'play' with them for setup!! More bleddy money off my Master 'n' his card!! If I didn't have people after my work I'd spread my wings and perhaps do more portraiture and, possibly a little more 'girlies'.
RE: Your work, I like the cut of yer jib young ladyeee...............lad, boy,man thingy person!! Good stuff, do you find a market for it or is it just a hobby.....................mine is still....well, sort of a hobby.......albeit I'm now stocking a PRI, with another interested..............I'll never get rich on it but, it's useful for expenses.

Rhodesian
Let's talk discounts mate....anything particular in mind? 8)
Arthur some good stuff there. Those Chieftans brought back some memories of the 80's. Have you got any of 432s?