Artillery Commandos

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by mcclurg, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tell me more...

2. You want to be an Artillery Commando and you ask tell me more..............................

Obviously no initiative...........................You are the weakest link

Do your own research you idle little man, the internet is a big library use it.

3. Ask better questions...

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

They are Artillery who are also Commandos

5. Who wear a green beret...........

6. Your avatar leads me to believe that you are not very serious about this...

Artillery Commandos have 18 letters and put on a scrabble board with no bonuses would score 29 I believe.

Oh and they wear green and brown(ish) uniform and have matching belts and some have more stripes than others.

Hope that helps.

HH

7. OK......dont bother mate ...your avatar paints a picture :p

and you probably smell of Wiesel p*ss

blankets stacked 10 high....in your own time go on

8. Artillery Commandos?

Would that be splish, splash, fucking loud bang?

9. Transfer to a cdo unit(29cdo). Do beat up. Then go to the commando training centre to complete aacc. Then go and play with the bootys. Also the delights of norway and mountain training in sunny scotland. all good fun ! Enjoy

10. Followed by red hot pot mess and cordite smelling farts all round!

11. Have to say I am quite impressed with the new website for 29, nice bit of branding there, even though half the pages didn't work the other day

12. Wellyhead

Agreed, a great site, well put together, it's just a shame that as with other Regimental sites, they are left half done for a considerable period, which must be frustrating for anyone interetsted in the Regiment.