Artificial Virginity Hymen NSFW ?

Men a chance to relive your wedding night with your pure virgin bride.
NSFW? Not able to post the pics from the website.
http://www.gigimo.com/main/product/Artificial,Virginity,Hymen,2299.php?prod=2299

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

This Artificial Hymen Feature:

* Easy to use
* Place inside vagina 15-20 minutes before intercourse
* Soluble and expandable at body heat
* Clinically proven non-toxic to human
* No side effects, no pain to use, no allergic reaction
* Made in Japan

fairycakes said:
http://www.gigimo.com/main/product/Artificial,Virginity,Hymen,2299.php?prod=2299

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

* Easy to use
* Made in Japan
Your point being?
Are you telling us that you are now a complete cunt?

Simple way to tell if your missus is a virgin on your wedding night. Paint one knacker yellow, one purple. Then paint your pr1ck red and white in the manner of a barber's pole. If she says "That's the funniest looking c0ck and balls I've ever seen", punch her in the face and say "Fcuk you, you slapper".

There's one for gays too.

Artificial Virginity RINGPIECE
Artificial Bumhole reducer
USD 29.90 USD 39.90
Suggest a price
Product ID: 2299

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have
your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial ringpiece into your hoop carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover cracks open your back doors, it will ooze out a liquid that looks like shit. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to humans and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

This Artificial RINGPIECE Feature:
Easy to use
Place inside hoop 15-20 minutes before getting drilled
Soluble and expandable at body heat
Clinically proven non-toxic to human
No side effects, no pain to use, no allergic reaction
Made in Japan

theoriginalphantom said:
fairycakes said:

* Easy to use
* Made in Japan
Your point being?
Are you telling us that you are now a complete cunt?
FFS I being a slow prick today, just got that one :D

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have
your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial ringpiece into your hoop carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover cracks open your back doors, it will ooze out a liquid that looks like shit. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to humans and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

This Artificial RINGPIECE Feature:

Ho Ho fcwuking ho....... never laffed so much... I nearly spilled my cocoa..... :lol:

Unnecessary.

I shagged a doris at a Christmas party. Afterwards I said:

"I'm sorry - if I'd known you were a virgin I would have taken more time".

She replied:

"If I'd known you were going to take more time I would have taken my tights off".

And I thought her toes curled up because she really fancied me........

filthyphil said:
Simple way to tell if your missus is a virgin on your wedding night. Paint one knacker yellow, one purple. Then paint your pr1ck red and white in the manner of a barber's pole. If she says "That's the funniest looking c0ck and balls I've ever seen", punch her in the face and say "Fcuk you, you slapper".
Or as my missus said:

"Ooh look! It's just like a prick, only smaller!"

this is pretty sick stuff, why bother using hymen on decent women of the west, there are lots of virgins in afganistan i have heard ! that would do you better with your mentality....

lady-fingers said:
this is pretty sick stuff, why bother using hymen on decent women of the west, there are lots of virgins in afganistan i have heard ! that would do you better with your mentality....
Afghan women are stunning. Genuinely the most attractive women on the planet. Until they turn 21 and go wrinkly.

DeltaDog said:
lady-fingers said:
Afghan women are stunning. Genuinely the most attractive women on the planet. Until they turn 21 and go wrinkly.
No infact selling this pretend to be virgin hymen to afgan women can make your millions, this is a serious business idea, go for it .....

JoeCivvie said:
filthyphil said:
Or as my missus said:

"Ooh look! It's just like a prick, only smaller!"
More simpler way is just to ask her, is there anyone decent posting in this thread ? and there is no such thing as a virgin wife, accept this fact guys and make your life easy or you will all end up on prozac...