Article about Arrse

Last edited:
Just had a quick scan-read of the article.
Lots of references/allegations to “men” or “man” when referencing comments.

When did ArRSe have a gender reveal party?

Unlikely when no one cares about peoples gender here

Leave that to the Leftwaffe
 
Just had a quick scan-read of the article.
Lots of references/allegations to “men” or “man” when referencing comments.

When did ArRSe have a gender reveal party?
Didn't you get the memo about the dresscode?

flasher-260nw-182968922.jpg
 
I'm missing the Kenya Thread now. It was so funny and reminded me of happier times so I have to thank the Byline pests for resurrecting it all for us.
 
I do like this bit:

"Those who appear not to be serving staff or veterans are quickly called out by other members."

If that doesn't render everything else in the article as bilge, I don't know what does.
 
I do like this bit:

"Those who appear not to be serving staff or veterans are quickly called out by other members."

If that doesn't render everything else in the article as bilge, I don't know what does.

It's almost like they've never walted with a desert dpm shirt in nandos
 

Agony_Aunt

War Hero
It's almost like they've never walted with a desert dpm shirt in nandos

I've walted as an Increment operative in Trago Mills, and stolen a substantial amount of valour (and Fairy Princess vehicle decals). That's what real men do.

I have been reactivated, and will carry out another op to exfiltrate the butterfly decals this week.
 

Awol

LE
“Am I the only one who w****d like a Chilean miner over the thought of an HIV positive prostitute decomposing in a septic tank?”

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it.
Do Chilean miners actually have room to knock one out in those tiny tunnels? I tried it once in my great aunt’s hearse on route to her m funeral and that was...... hard enough......

I eventually got spotted by the black hatted co-driver and had to stop so I slipped into the coffin next to Mavis and carried on regardless.

The pall bearers commented on how warm the coffin was. Luckily I slipped out in time (ooh er Missus) and mingled with the rest of the congregation. Luckily I was dressed in pressed DPM Tropics and a big sign around my neck that said “I was a soldier and I like, I REALLY like, dead people”.


I fully expect that this “COMPLETELY TRUE” story gets published in some internet rag that is scratching for its very survival by only pandering m to 3.3% of the population whist its racist rhetoric gets thoroughly ignored by the other 96.7% who actually, by being the majority in a democracy, make the actual rules.


To the writers of that rag, take your anti-British racism elsewhere. It not welcome here, or on any British streets.


I’ll eat both my big toes if they have the guts to respond.
 
I was going to tell the joke about what's the difference between a truck load of billiard balls and a truck load of dead.....*******'s
You can't get the billiards balls off with a pitchfork.
Now that made me laff. :-D
 

Latest Threads

Top