Article about Arrse

Can someone be extradited to the UK from Oz for any "alleged" offences? Asking for a friend, obviously i have never said anything controversial.
?? :? Thought you were already in jail, having been transported by prison hulk an all to HMP Wormwood Scrubs East. :?

A terrible punishment. It's cruel having to enjoy sunshine, beaches and open space.
And get eaten by Great White sharks when going for a swim or surf off those loverly beaches. Eaten by crocs while going for a cooling dip in rivers. Jesus, you can't even have a decent dump without having to check under the dunny seat to make sure you don't get taken out by Red Back Spiders.

And all that is before you meet your first Aussie Shelia......

Last edited:

Bad Smell

Old-Salt
And get eaten by Great White sharks will going for a swim or surf off those loverly beaches. Eaten by crocs while going for a cooling dip in rivers. Jesus, you can't even have a decent dump without having to check under the dunny seat to make sure you don't get taken out by Red Back Spiders.

And you say that like it is a bad thing?

And get eaten by Great White sharks will going for a swim or surf off those loverly beaches. Eaten by crocs while going for a cooling dip in rivers. Jesus, you can't even have a decent dump without having to check under the dunny seat to make sure you don't get taken out by Red Back Spiders.

Keeps life interesting. I'd rather all that than living across a river from the French!

… aaaand, there’s the beauty and pleasures of idyllic, picturesque country-side and the native fauna are cuddly ‘n cute:

3F367F51-23FC-4EF1-AB08-4BFCB3808964.jpeg

… aaaand, there’s the beauty and pleasures of idyllic, picturesque country-side and the native fauna are cuddly ‘n cute:

View attachment 619947
Damn...
One wonders how many tourists have used the excuse that they caught the chlamydia off a Koala bear, not some Sydney skank...

Damn...
One wonders how many tourists have used the excuse that they caught the chlamydia off a Koala bear, not some Sydney skank...
PS, pedant mode “On”: ‘snot a “bear”, Ol’ Chap. Ta much. Pedant mode “Orff”. But, that variant of Chlamydia is ravaging their population, and preventing them from healthy breeding, so hopefully the vaccine will be successful.

Damn...
Well doc, there I was sunbathing in the nuddy when, much my surprise, a drop bear landed on my knob. Honest.

Latest Threads