Article about Arrse

I found it hugely amusing when some people thought that a picture in a message I'd posted form a chum, was a picture of me.

The klever kids changed their avatars to that picture, being too dim to realise that the picture shows who SENT the message.
I remember that. It was a bit cringe to say the least.

NSP

LE
Given the way the latest AWOL thread vaporised I would contend that it would be a good idea for ArRSers to ensure that there were not any articles about ArRSe appearing anywhere in the media at the moment.

Given the way the latest AWOL thread vaporised I would contend that it would be a good idea for ArRSers to ensure that there were not any articles about ArRSe appearing anywhere in the media at the moment.
Oh I missed that, has an ARRSEr been in the papers?

You do know how this is all going to end? The COs, Mods, and a large cohort of walts, a few aging cold war veterans, a smaller number of younger, never served permanently angry right leaning sprogs. All being dragged out of their tiny freezing bedsits, to Belmarsh.... I do hear they do a good Christmas dinner there though...:)

Can someone be extradited to the UK from Oz for any "alleged" offences? Asking for a friend, obviously i have never said anything controversial.

Can someone be extradited to the UK from Oz for any "alleged" offences? Asking for a friend, obviously i have never said anything controversial.
Only if...
"One of the requirements is that the offence in the other country is not minor."
So your speeding ticket or nasty stuff said on ARRSE won't get you a set of handcuffs and seat 1A on Qantas, but being a nonce, or murder/rapist/John Stonehouse probably will.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

Sorry, what happened to the AWOL thread?

Only if...
"One of the requirements is that the offence in the other country is not minor."
So your speeding ticket or nasty stuff said on ARRSE won't get you a set of handcuffs and seat 1A on Qantas, but being a nonce, or murder/rapist/John Stonehouse probably will.

Thanks. I'll pass that on to John.....

Latest Threads