Article about Arrse

Byline Times is funded by its subscribers. Receive our monthly print edition and help to support fearless, independent journalism.

shall I bung 'em a fiver?

Ok, we ARE going to be called a VILE veterans website.
Behind the parapet, lads.

Camm1

LE
“Am I the only one who w****d like a Chilean miner over the thought of an HIV positive prostitute decomposing in a septic tank?”

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it.

Nothing beats wanking like a belt fed wombat, over the thought of an HIV positive prostitute decomposing in a septic tanks

Stumbled across this article this morning. Brace yourself for extreme levels of wokeness before clicking the link.

corbynista verbal diarrhoea, highly reminiscent of student union output.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stumbled across this article this morning. Brace yourself for extreme levels of wokeness before clicking the link.

Hmmm, reading Arrse forums now appears to constitute an investigation!

Byline Times is funded by its subscribers. Receive our monthly print edition and help to support fearless, independent journalism.

shall I bung 'em a fiver?

Ok, we ARE going to be called a VILE veterans website.
Behind the parapet, lads.
1638191519140.png

Oscar wilde quote:- " There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" ARRSE may take it as a compliment, and its bound to get the MSM mongs surfing the threads, Its a winning situation. .............." Another double VaT Dave and a half of lager for Terrance" :applaud: :applaud:

It amuses me how they illustrate their own naïveté and lack of worldliness with phrases such as “the Byline Intelligence Team can reveal”. “Can reveal”? John 11:35, is this the News of the World Pt2, but with a neo-communist political slant?

They then draw attention to their Dunning-Kruger shortcomings with a request to “Give the gift of great journalism”.

Laughable.

I am thoroughly disgusted! This simply isn't the sort of behaviour I signed up for.

In a rare show of empathy, a poster described how “there were girls desperate for money. Pitiful in hindsight.”

Who has been showing 'empathy'!?

Disgraceful!

Last edited:
This shower of shit describes Joe Glenton as a “Defence Journalist”. Nothing about his desertion.

Spankers.
Joe Glenton is a rather prolific writer and went AWOL rather than going to Afghan.

His cowardice is well documented on ARRSE and he is as well regarded as a dose of the clap.

Latest Threads