Arthur Labinjo-Hughes - How do we stop child abuse / neglect in the UK?

How do we stop child abuse / neglect in the UK?

• Stop foreign aid spend, put the money back into UK education, health, social services, etc

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • Anyone wanting to be a parent needs to pass a mandatory training and education course in parenting

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • People with drug / alcohol addictions are prohibited from having a child

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • People with criminal records of 'high tariff' crimes are prohibited from having a child

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • Raise taxes to increase spend to education, health, social services, etc

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • A mentor for every child - every child has a mentor until they are 18 as a point of support etc

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters
What baffles me, is why didn't she take the child into Social Services and say she couldn't cope, hated him, wanted him out of her life ?

The poor little soul could have been adopted/ fostered, had a good loving life with a decent family, and she could have resumed her futile squalid life, without the inconvenience of time in jail ?

She'd been in the hands of social services since the age of 11 and probably rightly despised them.

I get the feeling that she was a stupid, evil, drug addled wretch who lived in a different moral world to the rest of the human race.

Hell exists on earth and that child was born into a little corner of it. His mother tolerated his rape, torture - and murder on the installment plan. There weren't any guardian angels, only social workers.

As for Connelly and her accomplices.... some people just need killing. I can't put it any more simply than that.

What baffles me, is why didn't she take the child into Social Services and say she couldn't cope, hated him, wanted him out of her life ?

The poor little soul could have been adopted/ fostered, had a good loving life with a decent family, and she could have resumed her futile squalid life, without the inconvenience of time in jail ?
He was her meal ticket. No child, no child benefits.

Latest Threads