Arthur Labinjo-Hughes - How do we stop child abuse / neglect in the UK?

How do we stop child abuse / neglect in the UK?

• Stop foreign aid spend, put the money back into UK education, health, social services, etc

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • Anyone wanting to be a parent needs to pass a mandatory training and education course in parenting

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • People with drug / alcohol addictions are prohibited from having a child

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • People with criminal records of 'high tariff' crimes are prohibited from having a child

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • Raise taxes to increase spend to education, health, social services, etc

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • A mentor for every child - every child has a mentor until they are 18 as a point of support etc

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters
starting with those who profess that others 'need killing'

of course killing oneself is the easy way out rather than to face accountability for you criminal actions , otherwise why would various residents of the Monster Mansion spend so much time up Pinderfields after trying to top themselves
Oh Christ, you're back, are you?

In answer to your wibbling, some people DO need a trial, and then a judicial execution.
Because they are not rehabilitation material.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's a thought. Whenever people are guilty of killing their own children, we should claim back the child allowance for that child. If they haven't got it, then sell off their property. Worst case, take it off their pension.

endure

GCM
and your primary Qualifying Degree is what ?
Who ******* cares? You seem to think that only people with primary qualifying degrees have anything worth listening to. Is this you?

duty_calls.png

Getting off my arse, and looking around at the state of society.
No collegiate theory needed.
And having seen some pretty nasty killings in my time.
So I tend to be a bit mediaeval in my viewpoints re crime and punishment.
Sorry if that offends you, sweetie.
Tell me again what to do with the 6 blokes who gang raped a 2 year old, because it will cure them of AIDS?

stay in your lane
Otherwise known as - Youre disagreeing with me , i dont like it but have no sensible counter argument - thus i will simply claim your argument invalid because if you havent the accepted opinion you cannot be from the group i support.

Often associated with white people telling black people theydont understand how racism has negatively impacted their community and able bodied individuals telling disabled people they are ableist.

The sure sign of an intellectual collossus cockroach

Shut up you melt. Where does it say on the door that only those with a "primary qualifying degree" may discuss a, b, or c".
Get over yourself.

enpointe

Old-Salt
Getting off my arse, and looking around at the state of society.
No collegiate theory needed.
And having seen some pretty nasty killings in my time.
So I tend to be a bit mediaeval in my viewpoints re crime and punishment.
Sorry if that offends you, sweetie.
Tell me again what to do with the 6 blokes who gang raped a 2 year old, because it will cure them of AIDS?
thank you for confirming your wilful ignorance and lack of Insight or Mental Capacity

enpointe

Old-Salt
Shut up you melt. Where does it say on the door that only those with a "primary qualifying degree" may discuss a, b, or c".
Get over yourself.
Don't present yourself as an expert or attempt to make Psychological or Psychiatric diagnoses then ,

In the real world we deal with an evidence base not the bigotry and prejudice and Dunning -Kruger of mediocre no-mark men

Last edited:
Don't present yourself as an expert or attempt to make Psychological or Psychiatric diagnoses then ,

In the real world we deal with an evidence base not the bigotry and prejudice and Dunning -Kruger of mediocre no-mark men
Hush now… the first rule of the Dunning-Kruger Club is: No one knows that they’re in the Dunning-Kruger Club…

Do you actually read any posts before you chuck your word spagetti b0ll0cks at them. Where have I presented myself, or even suggested that I am an SME in head medicine. You tit.

one of the jobs I did involving the death of a child still haunts me when I wake up in the early hours and can't get back to sleep, Mother kills her child in her flat, but this individual doesn't smother or strangle her little 1 year old girl, she straps her in the buggy, locks the door behind her and takes a week long train trip, the neighbors in the flats have called before hearing the crying, only to be told just because of the colour of her skin didn't mean she couldn't look after her own kid, so rather than be accused of being racist, they let it go, only this time, the cries got steadily weaker until they died out altogether, swollen tongue, the child died of thirst days before she was found. We had to photograph everything in that flat, all the baby grows, the takeaways, lack of proper baby food. Those things that show the mother was self centered. I took a picture of the framed photo looking down on the buggy from the bedroom shelf, the mother, a good looking woman in her early 20's, the little baby, and the father, who was nowhere to be found.

What official role were you carrying out ?
( I am guessing Police photographer or Home Office something )
Either way - a ghastly experience

Oh Christ, you're back, are you?

In answer to your wibbling, some people DO need a trial, and then a judicial execution.
Because they are not rehabilitation material.

Thank f**k it's now dissapeared, hopefully never to be seen or heard of again!!

Just think with the way the prison service is now full of woke twats. I'll wager in a few years time the woman will be out on day release because she has been a good girl.

I think there's at least a few on here in the prison service I would not describe as woke. The senior elecheons of the management may well be, but they're the tw*ts who have never seen the front line, or 'coalface' of the prisons. The same as the police and the social services.

Latest Threads