Arthur Batchelor - FFS!

jack-daniels said:

I for one am very glad they are all back and unharmed and cheesed off at all the armchair experts telling how they would have done things but I wish they would just now shut the $#@& up and save further embarrassment, this Arfur fella has been saying how he feared rape, was protected by the chick and 'cried like a baby in his cell'! Don't they know when it is time to zip it?!

IN a bizarre move Iran last night released more video footage of the captured British sailors. It showed them in tracksuits playing chess and table tennis and watching a football game on televison.

Not really that bizarre a move really. Possibly Iran still playing the game trying to show they did'nt have it so bad.
Any body else getting bored of this whole debacle?

i hear the doris was worried about rape................................

surely even the iranians have some standards, have you seen her !!!!

Christ was that a Hippocrokka...I thought it was a nice looking matelot

God Save the Queen
Effy20

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

Seen worse,done worse....but how long till she's in her 'nicks in loaded/nuts/farmers weekly......

The_Matelot has more chance with Pretorian than she has of being done by any member of the male species! Come to think of it where's MDN he probably would :)

jack-daniels said:
Fair enough what he went through was not Butlins but to admit to the world you wept like a baby, Fair play,Because he would never live that down in my BN, The ribbing would never stop.
I think Faye wears the pants on the boat anyway, have you seen her Bingo wings i wouldn't feck with her.

And before you ask that's after 10 wife beater's

When they were first captured by the Revolutionary Guards the crew were searched and all their belongings were seized. Among the kit stolen was Arthur's iPod, a going away gift from girlfriend Steph Nethercott.

Arthur said: "The iPod was really special to me as it was a gift. It had our song on, Hold Me Tonight by Angel One, which was one of the tunes playing when we first met.
From http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topsto...objectid=18879124&siteid=89520-name_page.html

An iPod!!!!! WTF did he think he was on, a tourist cruise down the Shatt? It's not like there hadn't been any Royals kidnapped or any one killed on the that stretch of water before. Blubbing to$$er.

It takes 3 years to build a ship, 300 to build a tradition and one 10min interview by a feeble-minded matelot to hole the Service's credibility below the waterline.

I remember inspections regularly ending with the comment, "Thank God there's a Navy". I wonder if the old joke will survive this episode. I hope so.

Arthur Batchelor? Who he?

Now if anyone remembers HORACE Batchelor, we can form an ARRSE Over-50s Club.

K-e-y-n-s-h-a-m . . . . Deary-me!

seems like a nice boy :wink: :!: :wink: :!:
Some muppet on the blog says "you guys are true heroes"

I've heard the word "hero" being used a couple of times during this embarrasing fiasco.

So what have this group done to merit being classed as heroes?
1. Being captured?
2. Being captured without any resistance?
3. Spouting any iranian propaganda put to them almost straight away (in the bints case at least)?
4. Appearing on tv regularly grinning like cheshire cats?
5. Posing in tailored suits complete with gifts from imadinnerjacket?
6. Selling their stories?

'Heroes'..........FUCK OFF

Look at the stories of Johnson Beharry and many many others throughout this conflict to see the true meaning of the word 'hero'.....but not those cnuts.

To quote a far better man than myself

"the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you have been cheated"