Arthritis Problem

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by salvador9475, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am 25 years old. I am having arthritis problem since last many years. In doctors report they found that this is Osteo arthritis, which can affect bones and joints. But doctors are unable to cure this problem. I am afraid that if this problem continues for few more days I may loose my activeness. Please suggest me any solution.
    Thanks

2. Whilst I am a good bit older than you some doctors do suggest taking glucosamine. I have been taking it for several years and have less trouble than I had before I started. At the end of the day new joints are the only answer.

3. Hi
    My wife was also suffering from Osteo arthritis. She is housewife. She had to spend whole day on bed. She can’t able to handle any of the household work. She was very much depressed. One of my friends suggested me to use magnet therapy which gives instant relief. He suggested me an online store Health Magnets Limited, www.healthmagnets.co.uk for such attachable magnets. Hope this helps you.

4. hmm a new breed of advert bots eh? one posts a question and a 2nd on awnsers with an implanted link,

5. All with the type of language I get every day in the e-mails that say I have won the Nigerian National Lottery....

6. Haha, sounds like Borat...'My wife...she is dead...She died in a field of work...'

7. Agree about the glucosamine, we have been on that a while now, recommended by a medic we respect, both of us beginning to age in the bones. You might think about adding milled flax seed to the diet. That has a quite a few other benefits as well.