Art helping H4H and The ABF

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Arthur3bums, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just posted this in Charities and thought it may be of interest to those who know of me.
    Hi all
    As some of you know, from the RAC thread I am a bit of an artist and have helped Site admin on the RBL auction by donating a couple of my pictures and, at the next I shall do the same again. However, I have never been in this as a real profit making exercise as even though I'm unemployed at the mo, the artwork was only ever designed to be a bit of pocket money. Having opened my website where my full talents are on display, It has, to a degree become a little more serious with my own unit/organisation T Shirt designs doing quite well. Therefore I have opened an EBay shop with a small selection at the link by my sig. I have decided to help both H4H and The Army Benevolent Fund and 10% of all my takings are automatically donated to one of those two charities and long may it continue!! So, if anyone mentions to you that they are looking for an artistic present....................remember me as they'll be supporting 2 very worthwhile charities.
    Thankyou very much.