ARSSE Mascot

If they let sluggy in then our newly adopted friend will be fine.

All that needs is a half eaten kebab.

Sssh we cannot mention his name, clearly a site full of a bunch of drunken bitter cunts will be confused with a childrens toy.

anyways....Mushy up there has grown on me! (Not literally) I quite like him now!

The only possible choice is a regimental goat. Preferably one of the Arrse Faced Goats out of Viz from about 1990.

Failing that, Cunt the polar bear (I know how it's spelled) is now dead and can't sue us for breach of his image rights.

[video=youtube;o_IFnWCpvqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_IFnWCpvqU&feature=related[/video]

What about this guy

I thought the singer was an ex of Jarrod

I would suggest that a moose it too foreign.

Given the number of times it gets mentioned, what about a badger?

This one was a) drunk and b) in the Fatherland, so fits ARRSE well.

(Reuters

BERLIN | Thu Jul 9, 2009 6:53pm ED

A badger in Germany got so drunk on over-ripe cherries it staggered into the middle of a road and refused to budge, police said on Wednesday.

A motorist called police near the central town of Goslar to report a dead badger on a road -- only for officers to turn up and discover the animal alive and well, but drunk.
Police discovered the nocturnal beast had eaten cherries from a nearby tree which had turned to alcohol and given the badger diarrhoea.
Having failed to scare the animal away, officers eventually chased it from the road with a broom.

Joe Civvie, I see from that foto that the German Police are using a dog faced broom.

Do Lidl or Aldo sell those?

Pip and tea.jpg

There can only ever be one mascot.

I'll loan him if you want.

Attachments

G

goatrutar

They called the cops for a dead animal? And they turned up? Fuck, these boxhead coppers are good.

As for the reindeer stick in the tree, they missed a golden opportunity to make sexy time with Rudolph. :)

They called the cops for a dead animal? And they turned up? Fuck, these boxhead coppers are good.

As for the reindeer stick in the tree, they missed a golden opportunity to make sexy time with Rudolph. :)
You'd better not be talking about my dog.

He's not dead, he just smells like it,

ffs just wash the poor cunt. He's probably sick of smelling like satans arsehole by now. The laundromat is the easiest way.
He just huffed in your general direction.

dogbum.jpg

Then snored a little bit.

You're a bit of a prick aren't you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar69 ARRSE: Site Issues 5
schoolstaffinstructor The NAAFI Bar 297
Stu_Finn Army Pay, Claims & JPA 14