ARSSE exercise in Wales

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by wildcard.rgbw, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit of a short notice thing, but is anyone up for a weekend in wales? Exercise/tab style in one of the national parks?

PM or post here any ideas and we'll make it happen :) and if it goes all well next time it can be a charity tab, H4H would be a good cause :)

21st this month so next week on Fri more or less
  2. I'll P'arrse on that, thanks all the same.
  3. Don't go up the VAN,there will be a queue
  4. A few interesting locations all worth a visit in the Brecon Beacons National Park

No8 A spitfire is still there but lodged in the rock on the North face of Pen-e-Van

Attached Files:

5. Cheers, will ponder over the route today, and offffff Tom, Dick and Harry yomp into the sunset :D
  6. You camping or just doing a Swan?
  7. Camping :) and the amazing thing is ive convinced myself the best scoff to take is ratpacks... menu D... skanky f**king treacle pudding...
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Will you supply the zimmer frames and colostomy bags?
  9. Not quite like that... more of a long arrse tab
  10. Yeah, I'd love to go on an exercise/tab stlye thing up the boonys and eat rat packs with a bunch of people I met on the internet.
  11. :D

Than make it happen!!! :lol:
  12. Check out Grid Sn 855 155 the old quarry at Pewyllt, the Army use it for training , the Welsh Caving Club is there and it has a water tap out side the old cottage and plenty of parking, it is a Welsh Counrtyside Council Car park
  13. Rudie maybe some people might like the idea of a little tab/yomp around the boonies in Wales? Might almost be fun, if its not for YOU than move on.
  14. Tropper I'm PM'ing you over something
  15. I don't do tents

Attached Files: