Arsenal Football Gay Shock?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Marc_St_Hilaire, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone on the site heard about the gay intics at Arsenal? May source tells me that several prominent players were caught on video, in the act. NOTW are aware!

2. Your 'source'? And you know the NOTW know? HMMM JOURNO ALERT!!!

3. Indeed, but to be honest I work on saturdays in a shop next to the bar where Wayne Rooney got videoed with some slapper and the tape went to the 'compact' papers, I could send a whole hard drive full of videos to the NOTW full of gay footballers drinking champagene in a hot tub looking rather gayish.

4. There seems to be some truth to this rumour. The part that the NOTW are involved at least. A search on Google turns up the goods, "Gay arsenal footballers"

5. I'm taking bets on how long this thread lasts before being sent to the arrsehole....any takers?

6. Two arsenal players............................apparently.

7. What's the problem if they are? To be honest if they are and wanted to keep quiet it's both a reflection on society where they think they will be discriminated against and also of their own desire for privacy. I don't like people knowing the details of my love life, I'm sure there are many other people.
    Homosexuality should not be a tool to discredit people. You could say it's their own choice of lifestyle, although it may be said that it's not even a choice. It's legal and you'll probably find your "average gay" is a lot less promiscuous and less riddled with STDs than your "average squaddie"

oh, and it's only gay if you push back :p

8. You love c0ck don't you? Are you in the RAF?

9. Lol, you took your time accusing me of hopping over to sit on the nearest bit of meat

No and No

I've seen enough intolerance in this country, muslim vs christian, christian vs muslim, catholic vs protestant, straight vs gay

Why do we instantly have to have a go at something we don't understand?

10. Because it's big and clever.

11. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

It’s no crime it just sells news papers were all still Victorian at heart.

12. If we're still "victorian" at heart then you could argue it wouldn't sell papers. Why do people want to know about the sex lives of anyone they don't know?? I think it's an invasion of privacy whether it's straight or not. I also think that those who flout their sexuality and make a point out of it should keep it closer to themselves. It turns your preference into a statement and not something personal

13. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

Great scandal mongers the Victorians, great at looking the other way too.

No pun intended.

14. At the end of the day - fcuk 'em! They're chavs on 100k a week and it makes my shallow, jealous, vindictive self do somersaults if they're named and shamed for taking it deep in the tradesmans and gargling bollock batter.

Hopefully it might mean that their 80k motors are torched whilst stood on their gravel drives and the footballers are physically assaulted whilst shopping.

I feel happy. Look - :D