Arrstoneberry 2012

Next year that farmer fellow is resting his land and arrse could make a mint hosting its own event. Obviously tropper should be the headline act as a one man band and stacker (if he's not doing some fat biftas tour) should organise the catering. If one of you dizzy overachievers who made it past lancejack could get it set up on a training area we could have a smashing finale involving U2 and live firing. Any other bands or arrsers who should make it?

this time next year Rodney......

long as i dont endup dead in a portaloo I'll be happy

Jarrod could run the medical tent.

Dale could provide a dog for the security.

Could the lineup include Justin Beiber. And maybe Barry Manilow

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
in the relaxation tent complete with free bar, we'd need serving staff. Girls Aloud less the gobby useless geordie, the Saturdays and any other girl group that's still breathing to wait on us hand and foot

Why not move the whole silly nonsense to the Lybian desert? The locals might be glad of the distraction.
Haven't those poor people suffered enough?

justine bieber v hanson in a celbrity death match stylee.

lily allen, connected to the mains, for each wrong note she gets 75,000v. For each faux working class background lyric an 40mm lands on the stage.

get the Ramones on the bill and i'm in.
Can i run security? I'll need some tasers and a natty black uniform

May I suggest that we offer the use of the Driver Training Area on SPTA? It's usually quite lovely after a bit of rain and it would make every subsequent Glasty look like a tropical paradise. For added entertainment (well, for us anyway) we could place all the thunderboxes at the top of those cheeky 1:1 slopes.
Finale? How about offering all those laydees who pass the not-a-hippocrockadillagruntymoose test a free trip through the wash-down point — that should give our resident phots a chance to get the 2013 Arrse Wet T-Shirt Calendar sorted.
I'll waive my normal consultancy fee as it's for charideee!

Jarrod could run the medical tent.

Dale could provide a dog for the security.
Would that not be a busmans holiday for Jarrod? I know he's a deeply private person who doesn't talk about his sexual orientation but he may prefer to look after the pink triangle zone with the scissor sisters,Erasure and the bloke who was in every corp going Jimmy Summerville.
For security I thought we could ask that kranky old one legged viking who lives on that rock to come down with his dags.

If this concert is being organised by the Army, then the one thing we can be certain is that it will feature an impenetrable 45 minute set of his "new material" by "that cunt Fish out of Marillion". Followed by Kayleigh as an encore...

Next year that farmer fellow is resting his land and arrse could make a mint hosting its own event. Obviously tropper should be the headline act as a one man band and stacker (if he's not doing some fat biftas tour) should organise the catering. If one of you dizzy overachievers who made it past lancejack could get it set up on a training area we could have a smashing finale involving U2 and live firing. Any other bands or arrsers who should make it?this time next year Rodney......
If we're involving live firing, could I please propose Simon Cowell and any band he has ever promoted or supported to provide the training targets?

As all the Portaloos are being rounded up across the nation to be strategically deposited around London Town for the Olympics.... Revellers to Astoneberry 2012 will have to bring their own shovels and entrenching tools.....

Only good Military Dunnies to be built..... a long trench with hessian screening around it and old copies of Labour Party Manifesto to wipe ye fundementals on.....

Please feel free to add further suggestions as to the type of accomodations..... Old Nissen Huts or wooden Spyder building still around at some old camps....

Yes... Matron... coming.... I've had me Meds this morning.... just a minutes while I get me hat, coat and incontent pads on......

M

Mark The Convict

Jedward for openers, to get the violence started early. SuBo to get everyone out at the end. Security Altamont style provided by Hell's Angels. Catering by Lucrezia Borgia. Tropper to be OIC lost and found ('I once lost an SR-71...') The Iron Duke to run the PA system.